Extra 3: Baby Boy

This short is not associated in the storyline in any way, but this is what it would have been like if Ezra survived. Enjoy! -Flashette1
----------------------------------------------
      The doctor took the baby away, and returned a few minutes later with our baby in a blue blanket. 
        "A little baby boy," I said with tears  of happiness spilling out of my eyes. The doctor handed him to me and his crystal blue eyes peeked open.
      "Hey there little guy," I said reaching for his hand. He wrapped his finger around mine and smiled. Barry just stood watching it all. I admired him once more before handing him to Barry, who was anxiously waiting. Barry took him out of my arms gently and looked down at his son infront of him.
       "He's gorgeous," Barry commented.      
        "He looks just like you Bar," I said. Barry and I both watched our son stir in Barry's arms.
        "Ezra James Allen," I said looking at Barry. He nodded and smiled. When I had the strength to stand up, I stood up out of bed and kissed Barry. Our son smiled, and we couldn't help but smile too.
        We walked slowly over to the door and opened it. I went out first, exposing our baby to everyone in the waiting room. But instead of running over to us, they kept quiet and walked up to us slowly. They all admired the baby and a few tears were shed from each of them. We gave everyone a chance to hold him, including his godparents: Caitlyn and Cisco. (I want them to get together SO BAD!)
       When it was Joe's chance, the tears didn't stop coming.
        "Pa," he whispered to himself. Barry patted his shoulder and eventually, Joe handed him over to Henry, who then smiled at the newest Allen infront of him. Iris also got a chance to hold him as well and was so excited that she was an aunt.
       The rest of our friends got to hold him before I took hold of him again and we went back into our room after saying goodbye. I had to schedule a few appointments for the future and when we were cleared to go, I carried the bag out to the car while  Barry carried Ezra in his seat. When we got to the car, I strapped his seat into the car and sat in the back with him on the drive home.       
      When we returned home I again grabbed the bag and the keys, while Barry took Ezra inside. The excitement was building as I put the key into the door and opened it. I set the bag down and looked happily at our son: "Welcome home."
----------------------------------------------
       Hi! I hope you liked this short. This is what would have happened if Ezra had lived, but sadly he didn't. I was thinking about doing a part 2 for this so let me know what you think. Should I make a part 2? Thank you for 14K and I hope you are enjoying the series. Again, it is continuing with season 3 and another teaser may be put up sometime when more info comes out. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you next time.
-Flashette1⚡️