Extra 84: He's Back

Thank you for 44K! Enjoy!
-----------------------------------------
       I was sitting in my living room watching tv. Barry was at S.T.A.R. Labs. I had a big bowl of popcorn and I was getting into the episode of SpongeBob I was watching.
      But suddenly, the power in my house went out. For 5 seconds exactly, I was sitting in complete darkness, until it came back on. And I was shocked by what I saw. There was a note stuck to my Tv that read: "Run". At that moment, I didn't know what to do, so I did run. And I ran right into Barry's arms......literally.
      "What's going on?" Barry asked nervously as we stood up and dusted ourselves off.
       "I was watching t.v. at home until the power went out. And then this was on the tv," I said holding up the note.
        "And you're okay? Was anything moved or taken?"
       "I'm okay and everything is exactly the same. Zoom is gone, so who could it be? All the meta's are gone and there's no petty thief that would do this..."
        "You've obviously met this person before. They obviously have something against you." We then noticed Cisco. He was out of it. With one loud gasp, he was pulled back into reality from his vibe.
         "It's the Reverse Flash. He's back."
--------------------------------------------------
      Thank you for 44K! I hope you enjoyed and more are on the way. Thank you for almost 1K on the third book! I will do K shorts for that book as well.
      My questions book is up! Comment your questions and get them answered! -Flashette1