Extra 56: Pool Party pt 1

Thank you for 35K and 15K! Enjoy!
------------------------
They had everything prepared. They couldn't wait to have all their friends over.
"Chloe, wake up!" Barry said as he sprawled out of bed.
"What?" I asked him. I peered at the alarm clock and saw it was 6:20 in the morning.
"Today's our pool party. C'mon, we have to get up."
"At 6:20 in the morning, you're insane."
"But you love me," Barry said walking over to the closet.
"I didn't hear a denial," I replied as I closed my eyes again. Barry had left the room and I fell back asleep.
I woke up to a direct beam of sunlight hitting my face. A bird was chirping right outside my window and it wouldn't shut up. With that, I decided it was time to get up.
"Hello love," Barry said as I strolled into the kitchen. I went right to the fridge and took out the pizza box from the night before. I took a piece of the New York style pizza and joined Barry on the couch.
"Today's our pool party....."
"Oh yeah, I remember. We invited all of our friends. And nothing is ready....nothing is ready......WE HAVE TO GO NOW!" I exclaimed before running to get changed. I don't even know what I put on. I just threw on clothes, grabbed my wallet, and ran out the door.
I went up and down every aisle in the grocery store, thinking of what we needed. 200 dollars later, I had everything and I sped home.
I carried all the bags in one trip and kicked the door down to get in.
"Well then," Barry said sitting up from the couch. I ran all the stuff in the kitchen and began unpacking. After I had everything set up I sat down on the couch.
"Done, now we're ready to go!" I said with a sigh.
"You know people won't start coming until 5 right?" Barry asked me. I looked over at the clock: 10:30.
--------------------------
Thank you for 15K and 35K! Thank you for all the votes, reads, adds, and comments! -Flashette1
(Crazy Confession- When I would eat dinosaur chicken nuggets, I would play with them.)