4

<><><><><><>

'I'll fix it hermana, I promise I will

'I'll fix it hermana, I promise I will. Nothing will happen to me, or the crew and you're not losing me ever, you're stuck with me for life princessa... I love you Blake, siempre.'

'You better fix it, or I swear, hermano, I'll kill you myself... I love you Han, siempre.'

<><><><><><>

It had been four weeks since the crew had started training Sean and to say Blake Toretto was sick of it, would be an understatement. The kid had improved, though she wouldn't admit it, but he was far from even meeting Takashi's level. Han had decided to take Sean up to the mountain track, where nearly every corner you went around you had to either drift around or slow down to get past. She watched as the red Evo drifted around the corner nicely, but didn't have enough control to finish it without stopping.

'Again!' Han called out.

Blake huffed at the man, she had been sitting beside him for the last three hours and the only word he had said was again, over and over. And she was quickly beginning to hate the word. They had moved from the docks to mountain and back again numerous times, but the teen still didn't seem to understand the concept of drifting. Han looked down at the girl with curious eyes, wanting to know what she was thinking. She stood up, not once looking at him, with her eyes trained on the red car which had once again failed the drift.

'He's not going to get better until he's seen someone drift properly from inside the car, Han. He's never gonna beat Takashi, let alone anyone, in a race if he doesn't learn to drift quicker,' Blake stated placing a new piece of gum in her mouth before looking up at her brother.

'Well, you could always show him?' Han responded, popping a chip into his mouth.

At first, the girl thought he was being sarcastic, only when she looked up into his eyes did she know that he was serious. She let out a loud groan before walking towards the car, her face blank as she waited for Sean to stop the car. As soon as she neared the car, a bad feeling settled in her stomach and two out of three times she got a feeling like this something bad happened. She shook it off before pulling the door open and leaning into the car, trying to convince herself that nothing bad was going to happen to her or her family.

'If you wanna see a proper drift get in the other side, if not you're free to go home,' She said, before Sean quickly got out of the car.

Sean knew that Blake was one of the best drives around, if not the best driver around, and any help from her would help him; even though he'd never admit it. He got in the passenger side of the car, putting his seatbelt on before Blake spun the car around and drove around the corner.