61

<><><><><><>

'Mierda! Voy a matarte, novato

'Mierda! Voy a matarte, novato. Puto idiota.'

'In other words, she's going to kill you, Little Nobody.'

<><><><><><>

Blake Toretto sat with her back against the side of the truck, her hand pushing away the giant fish that hung above her with a disgusted look on her face. She groaned as her head slammed against the wall, the fish hitting her side as the truck shook. The girl looked around at the unamused faces of the crew, each one looking disgusted and angry; Roman hadn't stopped glaring at Little Nobody since they got into the truck.

'Are we travelling like this again?' Roman complained.

'Because Dom took God's Eye, so we need to stay off the grid,' Tej replied.

'But like this?'

The crew slid forward slightly as the truck came to a sudden stop before they all stood, and turned to face door. Blake pushed the fish away from her again, before she turned up her nose at the horrid smell of more fish. She looked over the men that worked with the fish, each of them having a mask pulled over their faces. The girl pushed her way off the truck, jumping from the back of it before landing swiftly on the ground.

'Look here, man. Before I throw up in my mouth,' Roman stated as he looked at Little Nobody; 'Let me ask you, what are we doing here?'

'That's a good question, Roman. Let me show you,' The man replied as he began to walk through the fishmonger's store room.

The crew all followed curiously behind Little Nobody, orange lights began flashing as they stood in front of a large steel door. The man leaned forward to press a button, before the doors slid open almost immediately after. Blake's mouth turned up into a smirk as she saw all the cars in front of her, some being driven to new spots around the giant warehouse. 

'Welcome to our new base of operations,' Little Nobody smirked as he looked over the crew's faces.

There were sports cars and muscle cars everywhere, imports and pure American. Well tuned engine's echoed off the walls, hitting Blake's ears; causing her to lick her lips before she deepened her smirk.

'Now, seriously, what is this place?' Letty said in awe.

'Who cares? It's beautiful,' Blake said with a sigh.

'This... Is heaven,' Tej gushed.

The youngest Toretto couldn't stop looking at all the cars in front of her, taking in each and every model. She couldn't believe where she was standing in that moment, there was so many cars that she wanted to steal and ship back to Tokyo to sell.