46

<><><><><><>

'I'ma stay up here with the pilot

'I'ma stay up here with the pilot. We gonna circle around and make sure we holdin' it down from up here!'

'Por el amor de la mierda! You're running out of time!'

<><><><><><>

Blake Toretto slouched in her car seat as the plane flew through the air, the crew surrounding her in their own cars. This was Tej's plan, to skydive with their cars out of the plane and hope they land on the road. She was all in for the idea, but as she looked over at the car beside her she could see Roman silently freaking out; his face gave it all away. She chuckled to herself and continued to clean her knife with a rag, her mind blank as she did so.

'Hey, Roman, you're freaking out, ain't you?' Tej called over the walkie talkie.

'No,' He replied.

'Hell, yeh, you are,' Blake chided looking over at the man with a smirk.

'I said, no,' Roman spat.

'Listen, man, it takes a grown man to embrace his feelings. If you need to cry, just go ahead and cry. As your friend, you know I'm concerned about your well-being, which is why I took the precaution of putting some adult diapers in your glove compartment,' Tej chuckled.

'Yo, can you just chill out, man?'

'I have seen some crazy shit, Dom, but this really could make some waves. So, let's just try to keep it as low-key as possible, huh?' Mr Nobody called through.

Blake chuckled, 'Don't we always?'

'Hey! Tell you what, you knock it down a couple of notches this time and I'll swap out my Belgian for a keg of Corona.'

'You'd be doing yourself a favour, there,' Dom replied.

Blake huffed as she shook her head as she ran the rag over her knife one more time, before she shoved it's sheath on her leg. She looked over at Roman once again, his face hadn't changed in the past five minutes and she was beginning to worry about him.

'Can somebody just walk me through what we're supposed to be doing?'He asked.

'Come on, Rom, this is your plan. You gotta embrace it,' Tej laughed.

'No, this was not my plan.'

Suddenly, the sirens began ringing from outside the car as the ramp began to lower down, allowing the perfect amount of space for the crew to get through. Blake smirked as she secured her seat belt around her body, before placing her hands on the steering wheel. She looked over at Roman once more, his face was visibly pale as he mumbled to himself; she shook her head at him and let out a breath.