25

<><><><><><>

'We don't pull this job off, we're probably dead anyway

'We don't pull this job off, we're probably dead anyway.'

'Yeh, you're culos won't be. But their's will. Let's make it a million.'

<><><><><><>

Blake Toretto's feet slammed against the concrete, after jumping over the fence that surrounded the police station. This was Dom's idea of invisible cars, to use cop cars. She stayed crouched slightly as she ran forward, Roman and Han by her side; Dom and Brian up ahead. Her feet hit the ground lightly as they approached the black cop cars, smirking as they got closer. She swung her elbow into the window, shattering it to pieces, before clicking the door open.

The door closed shut as Han shut it for her before breaking into his own car, winking her way afterwards. She fiddled with the wires under the steering wheel, hooking them together, causing the engine to rumbled to life. The girl ran her hands over the steering wheel, before shifting into gear and driving through the gates which Dom had opened. The rest of the crew followed shortly after, quickly fleeing the scene.

They drove through that dark streets, stopping at a set of traffic lights as they waited for Han and Roman to catch up. She rolled down her window before they had stopped and placed a piece of gum in her mouth after she turned to look at the pair beside her, a smirk on her face.

'It's been a while since I've been behind the wheel of one of these,' Brian called through the open window.

'First time I've ever been in the front seat,' Dom chuckled.

'Hey, first time in without hand cuffs or a straight jacket,' Blake smirked at the men's worried faces.

The chatter was paused as two more cop cars pulled up, holding Han and Rom in the drivers seat. The girl smiled through the window, winking in their direction.

'Rome, what took you so long? I thought for sure you'd be showing up with some chrome spinners or something,' Brian called out sarcastically.

The man laughed before his face went straight, 'Real funny. I got a hundred thousand that says I can take you all in the next quarter-mile.'

'Yeah, your broke ass has got a hundred grand.'

'If we pull off this job, I will. The next two lights. Hundred thousand.'

'We don't pull this job off, we're probably dead anyway,' Han added.

Blake scoffed, 'Yeh, you're culos won't be. But their's will. Let's make it a million.'

Everyone nodded in agreement, though Blake hadn't actually planned on winning. She planned on letting Brian beat her, but that was just her plan; she didn't know about the others.