7

<><><><><><>

'Where to, princessa?'

'I think it's about time we went home brother.'

<><><><><><>

Both crews began cheering loudly as they watched the cars lurch forward through the cameras they had set up along the track, everyone huddled around a phone. Sean stayed in line with Takashi, each car trying to get in front of the other. After a couple of hundred metres, Takashi made the first move as he pulled in front of Sean, before drifting accurately around the corner. Seconds after, Sean did the same, though started too late and almost went over the side, but he saved himself before continuing quickly after Takashi.

Blake Toretto knew who was in the lead by the looks on her crew's faces, each looking concerned and slightly frustrated. Every so often one set of eyes would flicker to her before returning the screen of their phone, concern and worry written in their eyes. Takashi's uncle stood next to her with a smug look on his face as he, too, figured out who was in the lead. Neela looked over at Blake, but the girl ignored her gaze and focused on her crews facial expressions.

Sean was stuck behind Takashi along the next straight with no way to get around him, following his opponent as he drifted nicely around the turn in the first half of the 'S' combo. Takashi drifted around the second half nicely, but Sean didn't calculate the turn properly and almost went off the edge of the mountain once again. Sweat dripped down his face, while Takashi stayed confident and cocky as always.

Though, his smirk was quickly wiped off his face as they went into the next corner, beginning his drift too late and slammed into a silver car that was parked on the side of the road which allowed Sean to speed ahead, easily taking over his car. Takashi gritted his teeth before pulling his car away from the silver one and followed after Sean.

Twinkie and the crew started cheering as this went on, causing the girls to send a small smile towards each other. Takashi's uncle shoved his cigar into his mouth to try and hide his scowl, though his crew didn't hide what they were feeling as they cursed out loud.

Takashi was mad, pulling a risky move as he drove up beside Sean on the narrow road. Sean looked at the man as though he was insane as Takashi began ramming his car into his own, causing it to sway away from Takashi, which gave the man enough space to pull past him and back in front. A trail of sparks came from under Takashi's car as he flew forward, before drifting roughly into the next 'S' combo.

Everyone down at the finish line started whispering, but Twinkie's face was all Blake needed to see to know that Sean had fallen behind again. Neela squeezed her hand as the girl looked over at Han, whose face was blank but his eyes showed every emotion he was feeling and Blake couldn't look for long or her tough facade would fall.