16

<><><><><><>

'Dom. Dominic! Brian's in trouble.'

'Shit.'

<><><><><><>

It was early morning when the crew had set out, besides Han who had decided to head out exploring for a while. Blake wrapped her mask around her head before following Vince out of the house with a bag in hand and her gun securely placed in the waistband of her jeans, her knife placed in the side of her boot. She had walked ahead when a loud engine pulled the ally, ignoring the fact that a car was even there. The girl turned to see her brother getting out of the car when she heard his voice, watching him begin to talk to Vince, who was talking quickly as he tried to fill Dom in.

'Come on, Vinnie, or we're gonna miss the train,' Blake called, completely ignoring her brother's existence.

'What are you doing here?' Dom called.

'Well if you haven't noticed, you're not the only one one who just got their culo broken out of jail, Dominic. So, I can't very well be in the States right now and I wasn't about to leave my sister with some ex cop, was I? Now, if you're joining us, hurry the hell up because we're gonna be late.'

Blake's sarcastic tone annoyed Dom, but he complied and followed her to the truck. Dom got onto the back with his sister and a few other men, whilst Vince got into the passenger side of the car. The men looked Blake up and down, eyes looking over every inch of her body until Dom sent them a glare causing them to back off right away.

The jacked up truck drove through the streets of Rio and out into the desert, where it flew over the hills and bounced through the holes. The Torreto siblings held on tight as it did so, neither wanting to loose their lives this early in the game. The train came into view as it travelled calmly along the railway, all the passengers were calm and content.

Brian and Mia did as they were told earlier and stole the access key to the back carriages, where the cars were held. Each had been seized earlier that week and were being deported to an out of state depot. They heard the truck pull up beside the train and begin cutting a large hole into the wall, big enough for the cars to get out.

The crew worked quickly as they had less than five minutes to get these cars out and gone before they hit the bridge. The lines they had been cutting finally met in the middle, causing the panel of the train to fly off and over their heads. Brian and Mia looked at the truck as the group got in, followed by Dom and Blake. Mia gasped before wrapping hers arms around her brother, holding him tight.

'Look who showed up,' Vince called out.

Mia ignored the statement and murmured quietly to Dom, 'God, I'm so happy you're okay.'