Pietro Maximoff Imagine #1

I was walking into the weight training room and as soon as I open the door I see Pietro sitting on a bench. He was shirtless and he was looking at his phone for the time being. As soon as the door closes, he glances up to meet my gaze and a smirk began to appear on his lips.
"Y/N, what brings you here?"
"Wanted to burn off some steam. What brings you here?"
"Eh, I got bored." I chuckle, and head to the jump ropes.

They were located in the corner, so I walked over. Then I hear and feel a gust of wind. I turn halfway to see Pietro's lips inches away from mine. His breathe was fanning against my cheek. He placed one of his hands next to my head, cornering me.

I completely turn around to face him. His beautiful blue eyes examine my face as I turn around. He uses his other hand to caress my face as he says
"Do you have any idea how beautiful you are?"

I shift around for a comfortable stance, and my knee managed to find his way between his legs.
He grunts so I moved it and stand up straight.

"Well.. considering the fact that every time I enter a store, I hear wolf whistles. Yea, I would say I'm fairly attractive."
"No,no,no. Attraction and beauty are two completely different things." He whispers in my ear with his thick and sultry accent.

I bit my lip and grab his shoulder and hip, ready to throw him down. As I take him down he takes me down with him. He steadies me by holding onto my sides.

To maintain my authority I held him down by his wrists.

"Yes, Pietro, I'm well aware."

In a flash, we switch places. His grip was gentle yet tightening.

"What? You didn't see that coming?" He whispered in my ear.

He then got up and raised out a hand to help me up. I got up and then threw a punch, which he blocked and he tried to kick me, but I blocked that too.

Then we ended up sparring, and I tried not to unleash my Keai because then that would alert people. After a while, I got tired and he held me from behind. Instead of pushing him away, I leaned into him, which surprised us both.

He pulled me closer to him and put his head on mine. He then ran his fingertips along my forearm and left sweet kisses along my neck. I close my eyes until I heard "Hey Y/N, can you help me with--" My eyes snap open and Pietro stopped kissing.

There revealed a smirking Tony.
"Ooo. This is new."
"Ugh,Tony!" I say.

I tried to walk up to him but Pietro pulled me back into his chest.
"Hm. Looks like lover boy doesn't want to let you go."
"Tony. Shut. Up!"
"Want to get out of here, doll?" I hear Pietro whisper in my ear.

I nod and he lifts me up bridal style and super sped me to my room.