We Need to Help [Another Doctor Strange Imagine] (1/2)

Y/N's P.O.V.:
I sit on the edge of the bed and put my bra and underwear back on. I look over my shoulder to see Stephen still asleep.

I bite my lip as I think about the previous night. I came home stressed and spent most of my night in the shower. Stephen noticed and he just couldn't help himself.

He got into the shower with me and started massaging my shoulders and then started to massage other places.

One things lead to another and we had a long night ahead of us. The things that man knew exactly how to make a woman weak in the knees.

I loosely wrap my robe around my frame and pour myself a cup of Columbian coffee. I walk onto the balcony with my coffee. I rest my elbows on the railing and stare into the starry, 5 am sky.

A smile spread across my lips as the sun started to peak over the monumental skyscrapers. I close my eyes when the warmth of the sun radiates onto my face and the cool, morning breeze combs through my hair.

"Now this is a view that I would love to wake up to every morning." Stephen says as he rests his hand on my hips.

He kisses the small crevice under my ear, where my jaw ends. I sip my coffee and lean my head onto his shoulder.

"Good morning." I say.

"Good morning, beautiful... you know, you should come home stressed more often. I had no idea I had it in me." He says against my skin.

"That makes the both of us." I say, turning around to face him.

I look up into his gorgeous eyes and he smiles down at me. The smile that brings out his dimples. The smile that he knew I couldn't resist.

"There isn't going to be a break, is there?" I say.

Stephen gently grabs onto my coffee cup an send it through a portal to the kitchen. I tug on his neck and go on my tippy toes to kiss him. He combs his fingers through my hair and slowly slide his hands down to the ties of my robe.

The robe came undone and fell graciously to the ground, leaving my black lace lingerie. His eyes darken with lust as he lifts me off of the ground by my thighs. He closes the doors to the balcony with one hand and held me in his opposite arm.

He sets me on the bed and wrap my legs around his waist. He pins my arms above my head and presses hot kisses down my stomach.

Third Person P.O.V.:

"Where's the wizard?" Tony asks Wong.

"Master Strange is in the room with Apprentice Y/L/N. I wouldn't recommend walking in without knocking." Wong states.

Tony walks up the stairs knocks on the door. He hears Y/N gasp, followed by a thud. Y/N runs to grab her robe and she wraps his around her bare body. She flips her hair over her shoulder before she opens the door. Tony greets her with a smile before saying:

"Hello gorgeous, have you seen the wizard by the name Stephen Strange?"

"Uh., Yes I do. He's... not decent at the moment." Y/N says with a small smile.

Once Stephen was fully clothed, he opened the side enough for him to fit through.

"Well, I'm glad to see you are enjoying yourself." Tony says motioning to Y/N.

"But we have serious matters to discuss regarding a man named Thanos." Tony adds.

"I'll meet you downstairs." Y/N says to Stephen.

He nods and Tony looks at Y/N weirdly.

"I am more than just a pretty face, Mr. Stark." Y/N says before closing the door.

"She really is." Stephen says.

Y/N dresses herself in Kamar Taj robes and brushes her hair into a ponytail. She makes her way downstairs and stood by Stephen.

"Okay, so I've read about Thanos. He's came from the planet Titan. He's tall with a large, muscular frame; he has light purple skin and mystic purple eyes. And he has one of the most strongest army in all of the universe. He's been building his army ever since his race became extinct." She says.

"And he is merciless." Banner adds.

"How do you know so much about Thanos?" Tony asks.

"I like to read... and let's just say that you aren't the other one who had an intergalactic friend." She says.

Y/N's P.O.V.:
The sound of air whooshing captures our attention. I walk over to the door and open it to see Thanos' ship landing. Two figures jump out of the ship and landed with a loud thump before they make their way towards us.

"Bruce, the Hulk would be a great thing to have right now." Tony says.

"I can't, it won't come out." Banner says.

The figures are walking closer, the more they speak.

"Guys, we need to stop depending on Banner and prepare to fight." I say as I make shields my hands.

"Whoa, she's a wizard too!" Tony asks.

I roll my eyes and throw an energy disc at the figures. They duck underneath it and they throw spear at me in return, but luckily I dodged it just in time.

Tony somehow makes his full body Iron Man suit from his glasses. I swear, he comes up with the most niftiest gadgets the more I see him.

But no matter how hard Stephen, Wong and Iron Man try to fight, the two figures were winning.

"Y/N listen to me, when these people take me and Tony... you have to go with Banner." Stephen says as he cups my cheeks.

"What are you talking ab-? Wait a minute, you saw the future didn't you? You saw the future days ago but you didn't say anything because you knew that I would do everything I could to stop it." I say, trying to pull away from him.

He presses a series of warm kisses on my lips. When I am at the brink of pulling away, he reconnects our lips once more.

He only pulls away when we start running out of air.

"Don't do this, Stephen." I say breathlessly.

"You are their only hope, and you have to use the piece of dark dimension that is inside you to defeat Thanos. You have to let it take over or else it wouldn't work." He says.

"But you make it out of this, right?' I ask.

He presses his lips together in thought, but he already knew the answer to my question.

"Stephen, you make it out of this, right?" I repeat.

He doesn't respond and I say:

"Oh my God."

"You have to let them take me," he finally says.

"What? Hell no! Not without a fight." I contradict.

"You won't have a choice."