My Journey (6/6) [An X-Men Imagine]

When he approaches me, I pull back my covers and he settles himself in between my legs. He presses another kiss on my lips as he pulls me closer by the back of my knees. I tug on the back of his neck and moan into the kiss.

A wave of heat comes over my body as I lift his shirt to feel his muscular frame. He leans most of his weight on his hands that are rested on the pillows. I pull his shirt up over his head and drop it on the floor. He trails his fingertips down my body and presses kisses down my neck.

I rest my head against my pillow and he slides his hands up my arms. He leans down and kisses me again. I push on his shoulders and straddle his waist. His hands rest on my thighs and I reach to pull off my shirt when Piotr says:

"Wait,"

He holds onto my hands to prevent them from taking off my shirt.

"We.. we need to slow down before anything happens." He adds.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"I don't think I can control myself if this goes any further," he says.

"What if I don't want you to control yourself?" I ask.

He sits up and holds onto my back so I don't fall backward.

"I.. want to wait until at least our third date. Things were already out of order when I kissed you before our first date, but i just couldn't help myself..." He explains.

I smile at him as I link my arms around his neck.

"Bobby was right," I say.

"You are a gentleman," I add.

He looks into my eyes and he asks:

"Can.. can I just hold you?"

I nod and slowly slide off of his lap. I turn onto my side and reach to turn off the light. He  pulls me closer to him by the waist. He links his hand with mine and rests the side of his face against my neck.

As I close my eyes, I can feel his chest move at a soothing pace. Being in his arms is so comfortable and warm.

"You're a good guy, Piotr." I say with a sigh.

"That's the kind of guy you deserve, красивая." He says, pressing a kiss behind my ear.

I yawn and rest my head against my pillow as I slowly begin to feel myself succumbing to the deep sleep my body has been craving for.

**

Siren's scream invaded my ears and Piotr and I jolt awake. We both cover our ears when the screaming doesn't stop. I groan in pain and create a hemispheric shield that covers both of us, preventing sound from messing with our ears.

After a few moments, the screaming stopped. We both exchange a look before standing from the bed. Piotr pushes me behind him as he opens the door. We see men in black, heavily guarded combat suits with sleek guns. Piotr turns his body into steel and their bullets ricochet off of him. He picks them up and throw them like they're nothing.

I cover him as he gathers as many students as possible. He walks out with Siren in his arms. He leads the student down the hall and opens up a secret door that I had no idea existed. More men in the black combat suits came and I use my forcefield to slam them into the walls. I fabricate balls of cosmic energy inside of my palms and I throw them at the remaining soldiers.

When I feel a hand on my shoulder, I spin around and create a large ball of cosmic energy between my two palms and almost throw it at Logan.