My Journey (2/6) [An X-Men Imagine]

"Shhhh! She's waking up," A man whispers.

"She's tied up and blind-folded, what's she going to do?" Another man whispers.

I open my eyes and to my dismay, I was in fact; blind-folded. I wriggle my hands to feel a hard, yet bendy surface tightened around my wrists. I twist my ankles and feel the same type of surface around them.

"Well Terri probably though the same thing when he was mounted on top of her.. and look at him now." The voice of a younger boy says, breaking the chain of whispers.

"Besides, we're literally five minutes away. She'll be gone before you know it." He adds.

My heart races in fear of his words. I huff when I feel my hands are tied behind my back, which only makes it harder to try wriggle my body off of the high surface. And suddenly, two pairs of hands grab onto me.

"Let me go, now!" I exclaim.

"Calm down princess, we're not going to hurt you. You made it pretty clear what you were capable of and we're not planning on figuring out your other..... abilities." The young man says with disgust.

"Drop off in three, two...*"

"Take these things off of me, and maybe- just maybe- I'll let you live." I say.

"One,"

And suddenly, the floor was taken out from beneath me and the loud whistle of air invades my ears as it swallows me whole. There were no more voices of the men, now all I heard was the air blanketing my body as I continue to fall through the sky.

I pull my arms from under my wrists and pull of my blind fold. I scream as my body falls through a cloud and leaves the little clothing that I have, damp. My teeth chatter as the rain droplets trailing wet streaks on my skin as the wind hits it.

My screaming grows loud when I see that I am about to land on the front yard of a large, mansion looking school. Small groups of students were scattered along the yard.

I attempt to cross my arm to initiate my fully body shield and thankfully, it fabricated. I sigh with relief once I realized that my abilities were fully restored. I wait for me to get close enough to make a larger force field to take the impact of my fall.

Third Person's P.O.V.:

"We must know how to coexist with humans, even though they see us as a threat, we need to control ourselves and show them that we're not. In order to do that, we hav-" Professor X starts.

"Uh, Professor?" A student says as he peers out the window.

"Yes Jimmy," Professor X says.

"There's a woman falling from the sky," the student says.

"What?" He says, rolling next to the student's place in front of the window.

The student was right, there was a woman falling from the sky and from the looks of it, she was only wearing her bra and underwear.

'She must be freezing.' Professor thought to himself.

"She's coming in fast, someone has to catch her before she hits the ground." Professor says.

"I'll do it, Professor." Piotr says.

The whole class follows Piotr outside and meets Scott, Logan, Jean, Storm and another large crowd of students staring up at the falling woman in awe.

Her screams grows louder as she gets closer and closer to the ground.

"Don't worry, I'll catch you!" Piotr yells up at her.