Torture Institution

Blood drenched my clothing as I balanced Jackie on my hips. We just escape from the torture institution. I heard that they were going to sacrifice Jackie to science, just as they did other toddlers, so I spazzed out and killed every single one of guards and scientists.

Turns out I've been in there for 10 years. We walk down the street and the civilians there gave me and fearful look. That's right, you better be afraid. Then I heard sirens, in that instant, I drop down low and form a steel shield around me and Jackie.

Sirens meant 'the choosing', and I will not let them take me and Jackie back to that hell hole. Not without going through me first.

"Come out with your hands up!" A voice boomed from something that the scientist used...a speaker of some sort.

When I didn't comply they started to surround me, which was not a very good idea. Then I send a shock wave through the shield and the police officers when flying.

Jackie got scared, so he shape shifted into a tiger. He was about hips height. I started running and soon he was beside me. I found a car, so hijacked and a started up the engine using the cords.

I have no idea where I was going but it needed to be anywhere but here. I stepped on the gas and we were on our merry way until this man wearing a dark blue one piece, a helmet and a red, white and blue shield, jump in front of us.

I slammed on the brakes, and stepped out of the car.

"Are you crazy! I could have killed you!"
"Not likely, Y/N."

I cringe at the name, the way the scientists said it.... ugh!

"How do you know my name?" I say alarmingly.
"I'm am on behave of Shield."
"What, is that's suppose to mean something to me?"
"It should."
"Well it doesn't. And if I were you, I would move to the side and let me pass."
"And if I don't."

I tilt my head and my eyes glowed a dark purple. In that moment, a man with a golden cape and crimson skin came carrying a woman. The man had a jewel on his forehead and a tight suit on.

The woman was a brunette, she wore regular attire, but her eyes glowed red. I look in the back, to see Jackie scared. So I lift my hand and pulse everyone away. The brunette woman had a thick Russian accent because she said "We are not here to hurt you."
"That's a lie." "
"I can assure you, we are not here to harm you and your child."
She motions to Jackie.
"Don't talk about him!"

He puts her hands up in surrender. Jackie came up behind me and clung to my legs. I rest my hand on his head.
"Mommy, I'm scared." He says telepathically. "It's ok, sweetie. Just go back in the car. Close your eyes and sing."

He complies and I turn towards the woman, who moved closer than before.
"Don't move!"

She stops and I feel her trying to search through my mind. I glare at her sending an ear piercing wave through her brain. She screams and kneels on the floor. The red skinned man screamed
"Wanda!"

He ran towards me and everything went black.