Pietro Maximoff Imagine #2

I walk around the halls of the Avengers Compound. I flick my hand to turn on the lights and began walking to the kitchen.

I saw a figure standing by the kitchen counter. My hair switched from black to white, and my eyes switched from dark brown to light blue.
And I put my hands up in case we need to fight.

I walk closer to the figure to see that it was Pietro.

"What the hell, Pietro! You scared the hell out of me!"
"Oh. Sorry." He says sadly.
"Pietro, are you ok?"
He didn't respond.
I walk up to him to see his tear stained face. "Oh, sweetie. What's wrong?"
"I had another nightmare."
"How long have you been up?"
"About four hours." I bit my lip, thinking about what I should do next.
"Have you told Wanda about your dreams?" "She has seen them before, when she looked inside my head while I sleeping."
"Have you talked to her about it, you know, explaining it?"

I wrap my robe under my arms keeping in my warmth.

"You are cold. You should get to bed."
"No. I can't sleep right without knowing you are ok."
He sighs and says "Why do you have to be so stubborn?"
"Because I'm a Leo, that's why."

He chuckles and looks into my Y/E/C eyes.
"Do you want to continue this conversation in my room?"

He nods and we walk to my room, he offered to run there but I say no. We continue talking about the dreams and I slip under the covers. Pietro soon followed and just as I was about to doze off, I felt Pietro's arm wrap around my waist. Then him and I laced fingers and slowly drifted off to sleep.