The Sons of Odin (2/2)

I wait around on Nowhere for my client. I am a weapons dealer and I have one of the best arsenals in the galaxy. Hence, the reason why people from all over the universe want to trade with me. I normally earn up to fifty million in a whole month worth of deals, what can I say, I drive a hard bargain.

"Miss Y/N?" I hear a man call.

"That'd be me." I say.

"My name is Heimdall, the Queen of Death has taken over my home and I need all of the weapons that I can get." He says.

"Well Heimdall, what did you have it mind?" I say with a smirk playing on my lips.

**

I walk back into Val's condo with a duffel bag full of cash.

"Hey Val, whats-" I trail, when I see three new men with her.

"Who is this?" Thor asks, stepping closer to me.

"You don't want to do that." Val says.

"Why? Because she has weapons? I am the God of Thunder, I fear no -"

I interrupt him by drop kicking him into a wall. He groans in pain as he slides out of the dent he made in the wall.

"Y/N, wait-" Val tried to say.

I jump into a side kick and but Loki dodged it just in time. He sheathes out his daggers and says:

"Hello there, darling. Nice to see you again,"

I do a spinning wheel kick that hits him square in the jaw.

"Nice to see you too." I say.

Thor charges towards me and wrap my legs around his neck. I twist my body so he is on the ground and I have his head locked between my legs. The other man and Loki move to help Thor, but I pull out both of my two hand guns and aim it at both of them.

"Give me one good reason why I don't kill your little friend right here, right now?" I ask.

"Jesus, how are her legs so strong?" Thor asks with a strained voice.

"I honestly don't mind if you kill him, because honestly, I would love to be the one between in between those gorgeous legs." Loki compliments.

I tighten my grip on Thor's throat and his hands come up to grasp my thighs.

"It is not a good time to be flirting, brother." Thor says.

"Brother? This just keeps getting better and better doesn't it?" I say.

"Y/N, they're Asgardians." Val says.

"I don't care,"

"Neither did I at first, but then they mentioned Hela. She's out.. again, and she's taken over Asgard. They are planning to kill her and reduces the Asgardians that still remain." Val explains.

"Don't you want revenge on her for what she did to our people?" She adds.

I look at her to see if she was bluffing, and she wasn't.

I release my grasp on Thor's head and he coughs as air is being restored to his lungs. I tuck my guns back into their holsters as I stood.

"You guys are actually going to face Hela?" I ask.

"Well, we are trying to.."

"Then you're going to need a lot more fire power." I say before walking over to my arsenal vault.

I type in my passcode and give it my eye scan. The databases chimed as it recognized me and open the vault. I switch on the lights and scan the room with pride.

"Whoah." The man says.

I glance at him and immediately feel like I know him from somewhere.

"You feel like you know me?" He asks.

I nod and he says:

"Yeah, I feel the same. It's weird."

Him and Thor walk into the vault and examine my walls of grenade launchers, bazookas, AKs, machine guns, katanas, amongst other weapons.

"So... you're a Valkyrie too? Like your sister?" Loki asks from behind me.

He chuckles when I don't respond. He steps close enough that I can feel his warmth radiate into my back.

"You know that only makes me even more attracted to you, right?" He asks.

"Well go ahead, make a move. Then you'll see just how skilled I am with my daggers."

"You make threats sound so sexy."  he says.

I sigh in defeat.

**

"You like me don't you?" Loki asks.

"No, I really don't." I say.

When we felt like we were ready for battle, we left Scarr through the Devil's Anus.

Grandmaster really should have thought of a better name.

Anyhow, while Thor and Val were fighting Hela and Loki went to Asgard's relic vault to put Surtur's crown into the internal flame. There was a crowd of Hela's army that almost got to him, and I saved him.

Ever since then, he's been even more flirtatious than he was initially.

"Then why did you save me?" He asks.

"Because you are Thor's brother, I couldn't just let you die and do nothing about it."

"I'm his adopted brother, and you are lying to me." He says.

"Loki... listen to me very carefully. I. Do not. Like you. More than. A friend." I say, grabbing a hold of his shoulders.

"Well, when you finally come to your senses..." he says as he takes my hands into his own and presses a kiss on the back of both of them.

Then he brings his lips close to my ears and whispers:

"I'll be waiting."

I longingly gaze at him as he walks away. I snapped out of my gaze and continued to look out the window of the ship.

Don't fall for another Asgardian, Y/N. Not again..