The Alternate Universe (10/10)

His eyes widen as he sees my stomach wound.

"Y/N," He says, but before he made his way toward me, I see the figure of a woman. She was younger than me by a couple of years, had long dark brown hair and glowing red eyes.

"Bruce, look out!" I warn, but it was too late.

She flicks her wrist and a red ball of telepathic energy flowed into his brain.

"No!" I say.

Bruce began to shift into the Hulk and the metal planks of the ship were creaking under his weight.

"Bruce, don't! Bruce," I say.

He stopped and looked over his shoulder. I see Banner in there, he's just being controlled by that telepathic bitch.

I limp my way over to him slowly and he watches me skeptically. I lift my palms towards his head and concentrate on breaking his bond. Before I could successfully do so, Banner picked me up and threw me against a concrete brick in the junkyard. A piece of metal pierced my spine as it impaled me, I yell out in pain.

I'm so happy that my Dad was the Wolverine, and that I inherited his ability to heal. These types of injuries would changed someone's life. My heart sank as I watch Banner jumped toward the city.

The speedster from before came back and this time I was ready. I scream as I thrust both palms toward the figures. The girl tries to block my blow with her telekinesis, but my strike went right through it and sent them both flying into the air.

"You're like me?" She asks me telepathically.

"We're nothing alike. What did you do to Banner?" I ask.

"I helped him see the truth of what would happen if Ultron doesn't go through his mission."

"Like what? What could Banner possibly be afraid of?"

"Everyone is afraid of something,"

"Okay, that's enough." I say to myself before creating a telepathic, high pitch shriek.

The girl screamed as she clutched her head with pain. Then she finally went unconscious.

"What did you do to her?!" The speedster yells.

He speeds over to me and I punch him in the face.

"Stay down, before I really hurt you." I say before using my telekinesis to hit his head against the rock.

I release a shaky breath before I pulling my body off of the piece of metal. I fall to my knees and presses my hand against my wounds.

"Y/N?" I head Steve says as he steps on to the jet.

"Banner?" He adds.

"Y/N!" Steve says frantically.

"I'm on your six," I tell Steve telepathically.

Steve spins around and widens his eyes as he sees the state that I'm in. He sprints over to me and slides to his knees.

"No, no, no, Y/N/N." He says as he cradled me in his arms.