The Outsider (4/5)

The punk finally caved in after a couple of punched and light beams. Thanos is headed to Earth and I plan on meeting him there.

I put the ship on autopilot and buckle myself in before taking a little nap.

About a few hours later, a chime came from the A.I. before it said:

"Sorry to interrupt you, Miss Y/N, but you told me to let me know when we are close to Earth."

"It's okay, when do we arrive?" I say while yawning.

"In twenty minutes."

"Great, thanks."

I yawn as I rub the sleep out of my eyes. Once I stretch out my sore muscles, I unbuckle myself and walk into the bathroom.

"Your time has finally come, Y/N. And don't worry Ryan, Mom and Dad, you will get your justice." I say to myself.

I look in the mirror and see my veins glow a golden yellow as well as my eyes.

Turbulence suddenly came over the ship once I broke through Earth's exosphere. 

"You are now arriving on Earth. Brace yourself." The A.I. says.

"Brace yourself. Brace yourssseeelllllfffff." The A.I.'s voice began to slowly shut down and glitch as it tried to speak.

"A.I.?" I say.

No response.

The shaking of the ship made it difficult for me to stand but I still try to open the door. The ship veered a sharp left, sending me flying against the mirror. Shards of glass lodge their way into my flesh, but it didn't hurt whatsoever.

One of the perks of having the power stone inside of me, is that I have invisibility as well as the power of the cosmos on top of my natural telepathy abilities.

I collapse back to the ground and my head smacked against the white tiled floor.

"Okay, that's it." I say.

I press my hands on floor as I close my eyes to visualize the engines in my head. I notice that some gears were loose, so I rotated them back to where they belong. And almost immediately, the ship went back to flying smoothly.

"A.I.?" I repeat.

"Yes, Miss Y/N, how may I be of assistance?" She says.

I grunt as I jump back to my feet. I look out the window and notice lots of mountains vegetation on them. This is such a beautiful planet, much like Vanadia but less.. destroyed.

I am snapped out of my gaze by a blast from the bottom of the ship. I look down to see a crowd of African American women with red outfits.

"What the hell?" I say.

Multiple spears strike through the window of the ship and one of them hit my shoulder. More spears hurdle towards the ship and hit the engines of the ship. I hold onto the back of a controller seat and brace for impact.

My fingers slipped from my grip and I fly through the front windshield. The hard Earth welcomes my body as I stumble down to a halt.

"Wie is jy?" One woman asks whilst pointing a spear at my face.

"What? I'm sorry I don't speak whatever it is you are speaking to me in." I say, holding up my hands respectively.

"Who are you?" She asks.

"Not your enemy. That's all you need to know for now." I say, standing up.

They all shout in a foreign language and point all of their spears at me.

"Look, I'm down for strong, independent women. I feel for you.. but if you don't point those spear elsewhere, they will end up inside of you." I say.

"Ha! I would love to see you try," she instigates.

I face my palms towards the Earth and levitate myself off of the ground. My hair blows away from my shoulder and my veins glow yellow.

"Wat is sy?" One of them asks.
(Who is she?)

"'N soort vreemdeling." Another one answers.
(An alien.)

"Where's your King, or President or whatever?" I ask.

"You will not be alive enough to find out," one threatens.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, so violent." I say as I land back on the ground.

One of the women try to impale me with her spear, but the top of spear shattered to pieces as soon as it came into contact with my skin.

"That was cute," I say before back hitting her, sending her flying into a tree.

I take one of the spears to my advantage as I twirl it around my hands. I roundhouse kick one to the solar plexus and hit another one with a spinning wheel.

"Stop!" A male voice says.

I turn to see a man in a black cat suit.

Hmm, what peculiar things this planet has.

"What do you want from us?" The man asks.

"There's not much I want from you. In fact, I don't want anything from you. I came here from across the galaxy to warn you and tell you to prep yourselves. A man is coming here-- a hatred driven, close minded and powerful man is coming here. He--"

I trail off when I feel a sharp sting on my neck.

My vision started to turn white and the man in front of me suddenly turned very blurry. The spear falls out of my hands as the weight of my body succumbs to the gravity of the planet.