Adopted? (1/2)

A/N: So, my friend is currently obsessed with Deadpool and she wanted me to right an imagine for it. Well, here it is Faith, hope you like it. 😇
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"There, there darling, we're done for the day, don't worry." Francis reassures.

He says that I am unlike anything he's ever experimented on.

Apparently through the days of torture, he discovered more than one mutated gene. He became so interested in me that he put a pause on all of his other projects. He would extract blood samples every other week to keep a monthly log on my progress. Not only did I have three mutated genes, but I was the most responsive of his treatments.

He walks me back to the cage and he opened the door for me to walk into. I pull my knees towards my chest and link my arms around them. Tears brim in my eyes as I feel my muscles in my body ache from the electrocution treatment that he gave me a couple days ago.

My hands have developed a tremor, but what's unique about this twitch is that.. whenever it happens, my hands switches from transparent to visible.

My hands and arms have scars on them from the fire experiments. Another downfall of my life is that I'm mute, so no matter how much I want to scream... I can't.

I rest my forehead on my knee caps and silently sob to myself as I hear Francis' ironic whistle of What A Wonderful World echoed through my mind.

I slowly begin to rock myself and suddenly I'm back with my mother. She holds me in her lap as she rocks in her rocking chair on the porch of our countryside house. I close my eyes as I feel the steaks of sunlight fall onto my face. The scent of lavender from her clothes teases my nose as the calm winds comb through my hair.

"(Y/N)," She says in a calm voice.

"How was your day at school?" She asks.

"The other kids were making fun of me again." I sign.

"Did you tell the teacher like I said?" She asks.

"No.. they kept on saying that 'snitches get stitches' and they kept saying that that will hurt me if I say anything." I frantically sign.

She holds my hands into her soft, slender hands and said:

"You are much stronger than you think and smarter than you seem, don't let anybody tell you otherwise."

Her chocolate brown orbs burrow into my (Y/E/C) one's.

"Alright?" She adds.

I nod softly and pulls me further into her embrace.

"I love you my beautiful daug-"

Her voice fades away and all my sense of her are cut off. The image of her blood splattered along the walls of our home come into my mind; tears slide down my cheeks when I turn the corner to see her dismembered body on the floor.

"Mama?" I sign.

I remember holding her for days until a delivery man comes through our doors and sees me.

"Hello?" Am unfamiliar voice calls, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Francis." The voice calls in a singsongy tone.

My heart starts to race when I hear the voice grow closer.

"Fran-"

The voice stops when he sees me in my cage.

"Well hello there, little girl. What are you doing in a place like this?" A man in a red and black costume states.

My gaze falls on the guns that sit firmly in the holsters on the outside of his thighs and the handles of swords that are peeking up from behind his shoulders. I look into his oddly white eyes and he asks:

"Do you know where Francis is?"

I shake my head no and he then asks:

"Are you lying to me?"

I shake my head again and I wanted to sign to explain to him, but I knew he wouldn't understand me so I remained quiet. Not many people dedicate their time to sign because they are normal... more normal than me.

The costumed man steps closer to me and I start to panic. I scoot as close to the walls of the cage as I possibly could whilst frantically shake my head.

"No, no, no. I'm not here to hurt you. The only person I want to hurt here is Francis, and he's not here... but you are. And no person should be locked up in a cage." He explains.

"No one except him." He adds.

He unlocks the cage and reaches into it, I whimper in fear and suddenly I feel the cage leave my surroundings. A wave of energy leaves my body and pushes both the cage and the costumed man into the wall. The man jumps up and raised his gun at me.

"What the fuck was that? What the hell are you? Some kind of dragon?" He asks.

I tug nervously on the edge of the shirt as I fixate my gaze on the ground.

"Why aren't you answering me? Can you speak?" He asks.

I shake my head and says:

"Okay,"

He tucks his gun back into it's holster before he puts his hands up in surrender.

"Look kid, I don't know what you can do.. and from the looks of it, you don't either. I may not know what he did you to... but I do know what kind of person he is. And I know that you are probably too young to be thinking about revenge, but I want that fucker to pay for what he did to you, me and other people like us. Does that sound like a plan?" He says.

I nod gently and he says:

"Can you walk?"

He steps closer to me when I nod again, and he asks:

"Do you want to walk?"

I shake my head no and lift my hands up at him. He touches my arm and I suddenly see my veins turn black. We both gasp at the same time and we both pull away.

"What the- did you just... take my pain away?" He asks.

I look up into innocently into his eyes and he asks:

"Did it hurt you?"

I shake my head no and he takes into his arms and my holds me as if I were baby. One arm is wrapped around the back of my legs and the other hand cups the back of my head. I rest my head against his shoulder and inhale the strong scent of blood. I felt like I was safe... like Francis wasn't going to hurt me anymore. I sniffle as tears brim in my eyes and the man says:

"Hey, hey. Don't cry, you're safe now.."