The New Guy [Another Doctor Strange Imagine]

I scoot to the inner edge of my bed and criss cross my legs. I touch my middle finger to my thumb and rest the back of my hand on my knees. I close my eyes and release a small sigh as I collect my inner energy. Flashes of galaxies, historical pages, textbooks and TV screens flood my brain.

I don't have a photographic memory per say, but I can recall most of what I've read for decades. My mind falls a level deeper in my inner sleep and I feel my head get light headed.

"Wow." I hear a deep, male voice say.

I open one eye to see a disheveled man that looks like he's been through hell and back. His hair is about shoulder length and both his hair and his beard are not well groomed.

By the way he is standing, he has been on his feet for quite a while. His clothes looks as if the sun has slowly scorched through them and he held his wrist in his hand.

He must of injured it somehow, but what caught my attention the most was his eyes, his teal eyes with hints of gray in them. He is literally in his worst state, but his eyes is what makes him different than anybody that I've ever seen.

I open both eyes to notice that I am levitating and my purple aura is protectively surrounding me. I slowly set myself back on the back and ask:

"Can I help you?"

"Um..." Is all he said.

"The Ancient One said that I was free to explore Kamar Taj and I came across you." He adds.

"How did you do that?" He asks.

"Years of practicing the arts... I was top of my class not because I caught on fast, but because I dedicated my time to becoming stronger." I explain.

"Wait, there are classes?" He asks.

An unexpected smile came across my face.

"What brings you here, Mister...?" I say.

"Strange. My name is Doctor Stephen Strange, But you can call me Stephen." He says.

"And what brings you here, Mr. Strange?" I ask.

He holds up his hands, and I notice the deep scars along his the skin on his bones as well as the vein pulsating under the stress.

I cock my head to the side and he further explains.

"I was driving recklessly, nearly push ninety. I was in the middle of passing when I drove through the railing of road and tumbled down the side of the mountain it was on. I broke eleven bones in both hands and probably won't ever have one hundred percent nerve recovery. I came here to help my chances." He explains.

"What brought you here?" He asks.

"No injuries. My parents went here. It's actually where they fell in love. They would tell me about their times here together and I just.. fell in love with the place. When I finally became of age, I came here to learn." I explain.

"Strange, don't go in there, she'll bite your head off." Mordo says when he approaches the room.

Mordo chuckles nervously when his eyes meet mine.

"I won't necessarily 'bite his head off'. I would simply start glaring at him whenever he comes into my line of vision. Like I did with you, when you first came here." I say.

Mordo opens his mouth to say something but doesn't say anything. I stand and walk out in between the two.

"It was a pleasure meeting you, Doctor Strange. Mordo." I say before walking away from them.