Dealing with Antman*

I was undressing to get into the shower. I felt like I was being stared at; but since there is no one in the room, I continued getting undressed and got into the shower. I started sing
Can't Help Falling In Love With You by Elvis Presley.

Wise me say
Only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you--

"You have a beautiful voice." A voice says.

I scream and threw my soap at him.

"Ouch! Dove hurts!" Scott says.

"That he point, ya idjit!"

"What are you doing here? Were you watching me get undressed?"

He pauses for a moment, then he guiltily says

"No."

"Scott!"

"I'm sorry. I was exploring the house in the suit, so I when to the bathroom and right when I was about to leave; you came in and shut the door. I had no other choice but to stay."

"Scott, now you and I both know that's not true."

"Ok maybe not. But one thing that I know is true, is how genuinely beautiful you are. Inside and out."

I coldly stare at him.

"That's definitely not a way to see a girl naked, Scott."

"I know, I'm sorry."

Then he gave me the puppy eyes.

"No. I will not fall for the adorable puppy eyes."

"Scott! Time for training!" Hope screams.

"On my way out!" Scott screams.

Then he turns to me, winks and shrinks down to crawl under the crack of the door.

** A couple hours**

I'm face to face with Scott, I lean in really close and whisper

"Do you have what it takes to be Antman?"

"Hell yea."

I back up and point to the door.

"Then prove it. Shrink yourself so you can fit in the key hole."

"That's not the only hole I will be fitting in." I hear him mumble under his breath.

"What did you just say?"

"Oh, nothing."

"Mm-hm. Focus on the hole, Scott."

"How about I make you a deal?"

He clicks the button so his face shows.

"If I make it through the hole; I take you out to dinner."

I bit my lip in thought, then I said

"Fine."

"Yes!" He says excitedly.

He closes his helmet, then he runs, shrinks and jumps right through the key hole.

"Fuck me." I say under my breath.

He opens the door with a smirk on his face. He leans in the door.

"So what time should I pick you up?"

I sigh and say

"How does seven sound?"

"Perfect."

"How should I dress?"

"Anyway you want, sweetie."

I glare at him as he walks passed me and smiles his pearly white smile. I can't deny the fact that I have an attraction towards Scott. But one thing that I can deny is verbally acknowledging it. Which is exactly what he wants, so I'm not going to give it to him.

Soon, nightfall came and I was wearing a black dress that was loose but it hugged my curves; I I wore my hair down and with and sparkly one headband. I slipped on my favorite black flats.

My doorbell rang and I opened the door. His eyes widened at the sight of me.

"I call this casually cute."

"I call it absolutely amazing."

I chuckle a little and he smiles at me.

After the date, we went back to my house and chilled for a couple of hours. He sits down next to me and says

"Do you have any tattoos?"

"What? Do you have a tattoo fetish?"

"Maybe."

I roll my eyes and say

"Yes, I have four."

"You have four tattoos?" He says shocked.

I nod.

"Where?"

"I have to put make up on them to cover them out for my job."

"I hate when jobs do that. You have tattoos for a reason, to express yourself. If they make you covered it up, it's like hiding a piece of you."

"Yea, well. We have to make sacrifices for professional and high paying jobs." I say standing up and wiping off the makeup with a wet paper towel.

He walks over to me to observe them. I have one tattoo on each forearm, on tattoo on my collarbone and one tattoo down my spine.

He touches all of them softly and he said

"Where's the 'pleasure'?"

Referring to the 'Passion' and 'Pain' tattoo he read previously.

"On my back, going down my spine."

I took off my shirt and his eyes lit up slightly. I turn around and he felt down my spine slightly longer than he touched my other tattoos. The next thing I knew, I felt his soft lips kiss down my spine. He pressed his body closer to mine as he gripped onto my sides, kissing my collar bone tattoo.

He ended up kissing all of my tattoos. He takes off his shirt and I see one name on his chest: Cassandra. I softly touch it and he closes his eyes.

"Your daughter's name?"

He nods with his eyes still closed. I kiss his tattoo and move up to his neck. He runs circles on my back and gently grips the back of my neck, making me look at him. He pressed his lips to mine and combs his fingers through my hair to deepen the kiss. He carried me back to the couch and we had one hell of a make out session.

Before we got ahead of ourselves, I pull away breathlessly.He knew why I stopped, so he nods and goes to put on his shirt. I follow him to the door, he grabs his keys and puts on his leather jacket. He walks to the door and I follow him. He opens the door and looked at me. Then he pressed me into the doorframe and kissed me again.

"Bye."

"Bye."