Johnny Storm (A Fantastic Four Story) [1/6]

Today was the day that Susan, Victor, Johnny, Reed and Ben go into space. I was surprised that Reed and Ben tagged along, considering how things left off with Reed and Susan. But that is okay, maybe they can make amends.

I walk into Victor's station and notice Reed and Ben looking at something in the distance
of the station.

"Hey guys, what are you looking at?" I ask.

They point to Johnny who is making out with some random girl as he rides his motorcycle. I shake my head; once a playboy, always a playboy. I tap both of their helmets as a gesture of hello before I walk further into the station.

That's when I hear my phone ring for the seventh time today. My father is the owner of a large corporation and since I was his only child, he left all of his money and his business to me. Six months after his death, and things picked up right where he left off. I came to the station because Susan begged me come to help distract her mind from Reed being there.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Buenos tardes, chica!" My cousin yells.

"Buenos tardes, papi." I say with a chuckle.

He continues to ramble on about how horrible his day went. Yes, I also talk to my family in Puerto Rico on a daily basis. So my phone is constantly ringing and I only catch a break in the sunkiss of morning, only to get more calls once the sun is up.

I walk into the dressing room and sit on the far right bench. Reed and Ben walk in as I continue to hear my cousin ramble. They wave hello and I return the gesture with a smile.

About half an hour later, I hear Johnny say:

"Attention on the brigg!"

Poor Ben snapped up in a tense, attention position at the sound of said phrase.

"Okay, that face was completely priceless." Johnny says with cocky smile.

I roll my eyes at his immatureness, he clearly hasn't changed since the last time I saw him. He looks taken aback by my presence, he places a hand on his pecked chest as he says:

"Is that Y/N Y/L/N herself?"

"Okay, papi. Los vemos. Yo tiene-" I start.

He continues to ramble until I say:

"Mida, cajate tu! Hablo contigo mañana, tengo una coda que necessita todos mi attencione. Adios."

I hang up the phone with a sigh and answer Johnny question.

"Why yes it is. Is that Mister Johnny 'Playboy' Storm himself?" I say as I stand from the bench.

"You look even more gorgeous than the last time I saw you." He says.

"Thank you, I try." I say, kissing each of his cheek before pulling him in for a hug.

"Oh, I've missed that. It's been a while since I last saw you." He says.

He hums as he buries his face into my Y/H/C locks.

"You smell good," He adds.

"Thanks, so do you." I say, pulling back with a smile.

"Y/N?!" Susan says excitedly.

She sets down the navy blue suits (one of the suits that she was currently wearing).

"You came!" She adds as she runs over to me.

We both kiss each other's cheeks before hugging each other tightly.

"Really?" I hear Ben say.

"What? She's hot." Johnny says matter-of-factly.

"Yeah, and if didn't have a chance with her before, what makes you think that you will have a chance with her now?" Ben asks.