Johnny Storm (A Fantastic Four Story) [6/6]

I comply and stare down at my throbbing red hand as boils of air begin forming on the base and wrist.

"Damn, that looks pretty bad." Johnny states as he sits on the table in front of me.

"Yeah, and it feels even worse." I say.

He gets out some gauze, pain killers, instant relief cream and a roll of bandage wrap. He motions for me to give him my hand, and when I do so, he closely examines the boils.

He squirts some of the instant relief cream on a Q-tip and applies it across my boils and the sensitive skin around it. I wince at the sensation and he stops for a moment.

"I'm so sorry that I did this to you," He says, clenching his jaw.

"I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry to giving us names, I'm sorry for those girls, I'm sorry for humiliating you in front of all of New York. I'm even sorry for hitting Ben. I was just lashing out because.. I've never been rejected before." He adds, continuing to spread the cream along my hand and wrist.

"And you, you really know how to mess with a guy's head." He says with a wry laugh.

"We're both to blame for what happened, okay? I shouldn't have let things get too personal between us. If I did, then you wouldn't have said everything to the press." I say.

"But it wasn't at all my intention to mess with your head. I thought you out of all people would understand doing something with someone as a distraction rather than a relationship." I explain as he puts gauze on the boils on my hand.

"I do understand that, I just couldn't do that with you. You were too important to me to do that. And I, I think I'm in love with you, Y/N." He states, looking deeply into my eyes.

"I don't think you are, Johnny. You've never been in love. How do you know what it feels like?" I ask as he begins to wrap the bandage around my wrist and slowly trailing up my hand.

"Because how else would you explain how my heart races every time you walk into a room? Or how butterflies are in my stomach whenever you say my name? How I can't think straight whenever you're around because all I can think about is your pearly white smile or your beautiful Y/E/C eyes?" He asks.

"Johnny," I say with a sigh.

"I don't regret what happened between us, Y/N." He says.

"Then what? What do you want from me, Johnny Storm?" I ask, standing from the couch.

"I think it's pretty obvious what I want." He whispers, standing as well.

He holds my face in his hands and presses a longing kiss on my lips. Whenever our lips pull away, one of us would connect our lips once again. His arms wrap around my waist and presses another kiss on my lips before pulling away from me slightly.

"We need to figure this out, and soon." I say, leaning my forehead against his.

"We do.. my room or yours?"

**

Five years later
Reed and Susan are finally getting married. They finally realized that they were meant to be for each other.

Alicia and I are in the room with Susan as she puts on her dress. She looks so beautiful and happy, and she deserves to be.

"You look beautiful, Susie." I say.

"Aw, thank you, Y/N/N." She says with a smile.

"Gosh, I can't believe this is happening." She adds.

"It is, sis." I say.

"Oh my God, I can't believe this is happening." She repeats in a much more worried tone.