Pietro Maximoff Imagine #3*

A/N: This is one is kind of smutty, but not really.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking down the sidewalk to get my steps in (this is a Fitbit term, lmao) until I see Hawkeye and Natasha coming out of a store.

I smile and they smiled back.

"Hey, wasn't Pietro with you guys?"

They both smirked and I examine them suspiciously. Then suddenly, I felt arms wrap around me and everything started to blur. Everything stopped and I came to recognize that it was my room.

Then I look up to see a smirking Pietro. Somehow my hands were wrapped around his neck, only pulling our faces closer. I came back to realization and slapped his back.

"Ow! What was that for?"
"What hell Pietro! You can't just take someone someplace else without their consent first!"

His mouth is gapped open by my sudden fierceness. He continued to stare at me.

"Pietro, I have a question for you."
"Yes, love?"
"Have you seen my legs?"
"Of course I have." He says and eyes my legs seductively.
"Then you have noticed that they aren't broken?"
"Of course not! They are perfect."
"Exactly, they are perfect. Meaning that they can walk on their own and don't need a man carrying her places."

He bites his lip and takes a minute to ponder about what to say next. I couldn't help but stare at how rosy and perfect his lips are.

"You know, most women would kill to have a man carrying her places." I lick my lips and he stares at them.
"Well am I most women?" He continues to stare at my lips.
"No."
"Exactly. Now please let me go."

I began to wiggle out his grasp and his grip tightened  on my thighs. This slightly turned me on, which only gave me more of a reason to get the hell out of there. I managed to get one leg on the ground but in a flash he grabbed the same thigh and lifted it off the ground.

Now my legs are wrapped around his waist and his hands are on my inner thigh for support. Both of us are breathing heavy and we are looking into each other's eyes.

He slowly leaned in and pressed his lips to mine. Our lips move in perfect sync. And my fingers combs through his light blonde hair. I tug on it a little, earning a groan from him, I took this opportunity for my tongue to explore his mouth.

He presses me against the wall so he can lift my shirt to feel my curves. He then sets me on the table. He pushes me down so he can kiss from the valley of my breasts all the way down my stomach. I take off his shirt to reveal his perfectly packed abs.
"You are perfect."
"Not as much as you." He says breathless.

I take off my pants as slide them off agonizingly slow. He mumbles something in Russian and made his way over to me. He laid me on my bed and began to straddle me.

** 1 hours later**

He rolls off of me, covered in sweat, as am I. My inner thigh and core were tingly. I try to control my breathing and so does he.

Eventually after a few minutes after staring at the ceiling, Pietro props up his elbow and leans on his hand.
"Everything alright my love?"

I look into his deep blue eyes.

"Yes, it's just.... do you think that things will be awkward between us now?"
"Of course not. When I first met you, I wanted you, all of you, not just your body. I love you now and I will always love you."

I blush at his words and say
"Good."

I slightly push him down as I straddle him and had another full blown make out session.

"Pietro! Y/N! We're home!" Clint and Natasha tell in unison.

"Uh-oh." Pietro and I say.