Interrogation

A/N: Second part to Torture Institution
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with a headache the size of Texas. I slowly got up to look around this unfamiliar room. The room wasn't empty and dark like the institution. It was open and welcoming. But that didn't fool me.

"Good, you're awake."

I jump up into fighting stance. A man with light blonde hair, blue eyes and plump pink lips spoke.

"It's ok. I'm not here to hurt you."
"That's what the brunette said. And look where that got her."

He nods and I say
"Where's Jackie?"
"He's safe. With Natasha."
"Who the hell is Natasha?"
"That'd be me."

A red head woman with hazel eyes entered. Jackie was right behind her. When he saw he jumped into my arms.

"Mommy!" He exclaimed.
"Hey, sweetie. Is everything ok? They treating you ok?"

He nods. Telepathically, he says
"I really like it here, Mommy! Can we stay here for a while?"
"Maybe. We'll see, honey."

Then he asks if he can hang out with Nat some more. I reluctantly say yes, and they left the room. The man now stood and said

"Follow me. There's someone who is eager to see you."

I stand up and follow him. He is about five or six inches taller than me; but that doesn't intimidate me, I'm pretty sure i can take him. Those piercing blue eyes look familiar but I can't seem to put my finger on it.

"So... would you mind telling me who you are and where you came from?"
"My full name is Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N. I grew up in Y/H/T, Y/H/S. My family was fully aware of my ability. And they protected me from the bad guys. You know, the scientists who stick needles in you until they figure what it is that makes you special. Then, push came to shove and I have to use my powers to prevent a building from falling and killing hundreds of people. And how am I repaid? I'm thrown in a damn torture facility for ten years."

He looks into my eyes with guilt and looks down at the floor.

"It's not your fault. What happened to me."
"I know, it's just..."
"Yea. I get it."

He nods and asks about the facility. We stop at this bridge type thing. He sets his elbows on the railing and looks at me pleadingly.

"Isn't there a person who was so eager to meet me?"
"He can wait. I would like to get you know you on my own. Not from some file."

I nod respectfully and lean my back on the railing.
"So tell me about the facility." I sigh and say "This facility was made to figure out how human can be born with special abilities.... they took in anybody and everybody they could find. They separated us by age, I was the only person in my age group with my ability.... The next person with similar abilities as me, was a man. When they compared us, they discovered that I was stronger. So they experimented on me more.... I was enduring my own pain. But when I found out there was children's unit, my heart shattered. They would corn them, cut them, dig into them like they were a piece of meat. And they didn't sound proof the walls, so we could hear their screams..."

Tears began to run down my cheeks and my breathing intensified.
"Y/N." He says softly.
"Please don't call me that. It only brings up the facility."
"Then what should we call you?"
"I don't know yet."

I wipe my tears and he examines your face. Then he takes my face into his massive hands. He wipes the rest of my tears with his thumb and caresses my cheek.

"I will give every ounce of my shield's power to shut them down."

Wait a minute shield, the shielded man had the same piercing blue eyes as he does. He was the shielded man. He was Captain America.

"So you are the big bad Captain America I have heard around these people's minds.-- I mean heard them."
"Call me Steve and--Wait a minute, you're a mind reader?"

He pulls his hands away, suddenly, I began to crave them more. I bit my lip and say

"Not entirely. I can manipulate sound and energy waves. I can channel all types of energy. Brain waves included. That's how I could hurt that brunette the way I did. Where did she end up anyway?"
Captain chuckles.
"What?"
"That brunette, is Wanda Maximoff, also known as Scarlett Witch. The other guy was Vision. And he was pissed to see her hurt, so I would watch out if I were you."

I chuckle and say
"I can't take care of myself."

My eyes glowed purple and I turn to meet Wanda's red ones. I was prepared to fight but Captain pulled me back before I got the chance. Vision came at me as well but a man, with dark brown hair that was shoulder length pulled him back. His piercing blue eyes burned into dark brown orbs.

Our eyes never leave each others. Another man with short dark brown hair and dark brown eyes said
"Well this is awkward."

Soon after he saw me and began to eye me. "Hello gorgeous. My name is Tony Stark. Aka, Iron Man."

I gave him my hand to shake and he flipped it to kiss the back of my hand. His beard tickled my hand and I laughed a little. Captain and the other man smiled at my laugh.

"I think we got off on the wrong foot here. My name is Wanda Maximoff."

When we shook hands we both got a glance in each others minds. And at the same time, we said I'm sorry.

"You're a mind reader, like me?" She asks excitedly.
"Partially. It's not my main ability."