Wow

We walked up a couple of stairs and over towards a corner table, still chatting.

He introduced me to two guys, Rod and Jack. They seemed friendly, polite and harmless enough. They made room for me to sit and join them.

Rod glanced behind me and said, "Here comes trouble."

Jack added, "We're a piece of cake. Good luck with this one."

"Huh?" He nodded over my shoulder, so I turned around and my jaw hit the floor. The three guys eyed me nervously. I don't know what they were thinking, but all I could do was stare as the most beautiful man I had ever laid eyes on strutted towards our table.

"Oh my god." I said aloud.

Matt quickly jumped up and said something to the blonde beauty, who hadn't noticed me yet. I took a second to drink him in as he spoke to Matt for a moment.

Tall, slim, shoulder length blonde hair, sparkling blue eyes, and the face of an angel.

And his clothes. Clad in black leather trousers, a black vest showing off a good bit of skin around his perfect waist (help, I was gonna die) He wore a red rosary bead, black boots and a black furry coat with a feather boa type hood.

He was a god, an actual god. I'd died and gone to heaven. It wasn't just his looks but his prescence. My head was too fuzzy to put it into words, but he had this commanding air about him.

Lord help me, I was in love. I tried to breathe calmly as the man of my dreams finally noticed me and walked over.