Go Matt!

(Back to present time)

Mello pov

(A/N - About fucking time I got my own chapter ~ Mello)

Matt was getting ready for his first date with Alizu and he was nervous. He was usually so chill about dating, well he was chill about everything. He'd dated a bit before, though nothing serious.

He was in his room for ages, while Y/N and I relaxed on the couch chatting. I found myself twirling a piece of her hair, and felt disgusted. Doing so reminded me of that stupid sheep Near. I hated him.

Matt finally came out of his room and Y/N assured him he looked very well.

"Hottie Matt!" She yelled. She noticed my pout and slipped her arm around my waist.

"Hey it's good he looks hot. He may stay out late and give us some time alone to..." She squeezed my knee.

I grinned. "Yeah Matt. You should stay out forever."

"I'm hurt. You guys don't want me here." He smiled. "Have a good night you two. I hope to stay out late too." He winked at us.

"Good luck." Y/N and I said together.

"Davai!" Y/N added.

"How do you know Japanese?" I asked her when he'd left.

"I don't. I just know davai from Yuri On Ice." She replied.

"Oh ok. I need chocolate!" I had to change the subject quick before she started on about that anime again. I hadn't watched it but she was obsessed.

"You always need chocolate. I hope Matt's date goes good. Alizu seems so sweet and I think he really likes her."

"He does. He told me so. When you were watching anime with headphones last night. He told me for hours. And when I finally told him to shut up, he said I'd done the same about you, so I'd just have to listen now." I chuckled. "He got me there alright."

"Oh really?" Y/N looked pleased.

"Yes really." I felt a bit embarrassed now, realising what I'd just said.

"I'm glad. He had to listen to me talk about you all the time too. I would say the poor guy but he was actually just happy for us."

I took her hands in mine. "I'm glad too. I've never been so happy. I love you."

She leaned in and kissed me.

"Lets go to our room. It's more comfortable."

"Yes." I agreed. "We'll go to bed just for comfort."

She giggled and kissed me again, then we went to bed.