Trying to Introduce Some Actual Plot

Y/N pov

"I'm not calling that sheep!" Mello shouted for about the tenth time.

"Mihael, he said it's important and about the Kira case. You have to call him. I'll reward you if you just call him."

He growled. "Ok. Reward me first though."

"NO! You call him now, then it's over and done. I don't trust you anyway. Call now, reward later." I ordered him.

"Fine! Though we'll be talking later about you not trusting me." He barred his teeth at me and grabbed his phone.

"Shall I leave?" I asked.

"No! Don't leave me alone with him. And I won't be nice to him if you're not here." He grabbed my arm so I stayed as he sighed while finding the number.

"Hello? Near, is that you?" He threw me an evil look and I tried not to laugh at his pain.

"Yes, it's me, Mello. What the fu...I mean why did you call?" He fake grinned at me.

He listened for a few minutes, then looked up at the ceiling and cursed.

"Ok, thanks for telling me. Yes, I'll help. Call me if you find out anymore and I'll do the same."

He clicked off and threw his phone on the bed, then sat on my pink stool and put his head in his hands.

"Mell?" I asked gently.

He looked up at me.

"Fuck. It seems Kira's back. This isn't over. Not only is the case reopened, but Near has all the inside info again, so it's best if we stay in touch. Damn you Kira."

He stood up and went to kick my chair but I jumped in and stopped him.

"Damn YOU, Mello. That's my favourite chair!"

He looked at me and laughed, then groaned and pulled me into a hug.

"I'm gonna need your support Y/N."

"You always have my support baby. You know that." I reassured him.

He rubbed my back and kissed me. He broke the kiss after a while and winked.

"You owe me one hell of a reward."