It's Matt's Turn 💘

(A/N - I'm kind of confused how to do this. Uh...well this chapter is dedicated to AlizuLawliet who is my inspiration for other girlfriend (not Mello's other girlfriend lol) Well I'll just call her Alizu and if reader wants to think of their own friend instead or something, that's ok)

🎮🚬🚘

Y/N pov

We ended up back at the bar where I'd first met Matt and Mello. The guys had let me decide and there was no question for me. We hadn't actually been there in a while, so it felt quite emotional to return.

Matt slipped off to order drinks and give me a moment with Mello. He held me in his arms and we gazed at each other.

"I still can't believe it." He said as his hand brushed my cheek.

"Neither can I." I smiled and leaned in to kiss his left cheek. I knew by now when it was ok to kiss his scar. I understood that sometimes he didn't feel comfortable with it and I fully respected that.

He held me close for another moment and then he led me up to the table we had sat at that first night. There were two guys in suits sat at the table, Mello gave them a dirty look and they hurried off, apologising and practically bowing to him.

He shook his head. "What idiots."

"I know right." I rolled my eyes and we both giggled.

We waited and waited, our fingers interlaced.

"Where the hell is he?" Mello finally growled.

"I'll go find out. I need the bathroom anyway." I didn't, but I didn't want Mello to start at him.

I walked towards the bar, nodding at a few half familiar faces on the way. I stopped short as I noticed Matt chatting with a very lovely young lady.

"Ahhh." I smiled to myself. I considered leaving them but imagining Mello's reaction if we didn't return with drinks, I sighed and walked over. I had to check this girl was good enough for our Matty anyway. He certainly looked happy and I got good vibes from her.

"Please let this be his lucky night." I sent a prayer up to whoever, touching the rosary bead necklace Mello had gifted me.

To be continued soon...