Alizu is Lovely

(Back at the bar)

*Matt pov*

I'd never felt so nervous in my life. Mello always said I was the most chill person to ever exist, which was honestly probably why I was his only friend (ie the only one who could deal with him)

But sitting with Alizu, she was totally cool but so beautiful and lovely. I couldn't believe she was talking to me and seemed to be enjoying it.

She had the longest and darkest hair I'd ever seen, I was fascinated and wanted to run my fingers through it. Her eyes were dark too, and captivating. They literally sparkled as we talked. Her smile and laugh were the most precious thing and I knew I was falling for her already.

I'd never dated much, I had a lot of hacking work (don't tell on me!) and Mello and I weren't really the social kind. We drank with people from his work sometimes, but more out of duty. Those guys were idiots anyway.

But back to my lovely Alizu, did I just call her mine? I wish she was...

I was starting to understand what Mello meant when he talked about Y/N and how he felt and had always felt about her.

But hey, I needed to stop thinking and speak to her. But how do I talk to this beauty?! Well luckily we got along well naturally.

We left to go get some food. I was nervous to ask her to stay, though Y/N had already mentioned it to her. I smiled thinking of how Y/N couldn't even remember where she lived that first night. At least Alizu and I were still sober.

"Um, if you want to stay you can sleep in my room and I'll take the couch. I'll call you a cab at anytime or right now if you want."

"Hmm." She tilted her head and looked at me, considering. "It depends. Do I get a cooked breakfast?"

I burst out laughing.

"That's the deciding factor?" I asked.

"Pretty much." She smiled.

"Then yes. Your wish is command, my Princess."

I held my hand out and she slipped hers into it. I pulled her close and we kissed. It was splendid and she seemed so happy too. I squeezed her hand.

"I'm so glad we met. That bar must be Mello and I's lucky place!"

"Definitely." She agreed, leaning up to kiss me again.

We wrapped our arms around each other and began the short walk back.

(Music: Isn't She Lovely ~ by Stevie Wonder)