Bedtime

Y/N pov

Mello and I stumbled back into our apartment. I threw myself onto the couch dramatically.

"I'm so druuunk." I wailed.

"You're always drunk, crazy bitch, but you've had like one drink."

"It was a super strong drink." I turned over to lie on my back and look at him. "Come here and take advantage of me."

"I will not. You're a married woman now and you'll behave." He sat on an armchair and opened a chocolate bar.

"But I'm married to you!"

He waved his chocolate at me.

"All the more reason for you to behave." He scolded me.

"Mellooooo." I whined, turning back over onto my stomach.

I heard him move and then he slapped my ass. I half giggled, half groaned, half cried. Wait that doesn't add up but I was never much good at maths anyway.

He sat back down to finish his chocolate.

"I'm glad for Matt. I hope they work out." He smiled as he munched away.

"I have a good feeling about her. I think they'll be good together. He seemed happy already." I told him.

We had already agreed to stay living with Matt, though he'd offered to move out to give us privacy. But he and Mello were inseperable since childhood and I loved having Matt around too. Besides, someone needed to stay chill when Mello and I fought. We worked out well all living together.

"It would be nice to have a new friend. I'm always stuck with you two idiots." I joked, and Mello threw his chocolate bar wrapper at me.

Then he came over and put his arms around my waist to half lift me up.

"That's it. I'm taking you to our room to punish you, bad girl. Come on."

"Oh aye. You can carry me this time. I need to keep my energy for bed time."

"That doesn't make any sense, oh..." His face lit up as he caught on. "You're just lazy."

"Well that's true but just go with it Mells."

(Video: Mello Chocolate Remix / Warning: Be afraid. Be very afraid)