Like An Angel

I woke up lying on the rock, in Mello's arms. It felt so nice.

"I missed this. Waking up beside you."

"Well technically you're under me." He replied with a cheeky grin. He started nibbling on my shoulder again.

"Is that your new thing?" I asked.

"You're tastier than chocolate."

"I doubt that. Can you even get chocolate here?"

"I don't know." He said with a sigh. He put his head back on my chest and I ran my fingers through his beautiful golden hair.

"You look like an angel. You're still here though?"

"Anywhere I would have followed you." He replied, still sleepy.

"Stalker." I joked, squeezing him tight in my arms. "I'm glad you're here. Well I'm glad you're with me, not that you died."

"I don't care where I am. I'll never give up on you." He took my hand as he said this.

"I don't deserve you, Mihael. Even your name is angelic. I think we should stay shinigamiiz, since you were involved with the Kira case."

"Sure. I had to follow you anyway, I couldn't let Near be the last person to see you."

"Of course not." I laughed. "We can spy on him through the portals here."

"I don't want to see him. I want to sleep." He groaned.

"That sounds better, let's go back asleep."

[A/N - The word 'shinigamiiz' is used in Full Moon O Sagashite]