Does Mello is Gay?

(Flashback)

Y/N pov

"Mello."

"Babe."

"Mello."

"MELLO!"

"You don't have to shout, Y/N. I'm sitting right beside you."

"You ignored me three times." I glared at him.

"I'm busy. I have to concentrate to eat my chocolate properly."

I rolled my eyes. "Give me some."

He broke some off and handed it to me, knowing better than to argue with me since I'm a chocoholic too.

"So Mells. I was wondering. Did you usually like guys before?"

He gave me a strange look. "I never liked anyone before. I was usually too busy shooting people to have time to like them."

"I guess. But didn't you ever think about it?"

"Not really." He sighed.

"So when you were about to shoot a guy, you never thought about what it would be like to do him instead?"

"Do we have to talk about this? Are you trying to make me be gay or something?"

"No, I'm just curious."

"Well I like you. And I have a question too. Are you really ok about the mafia thing?" He looked worried again.

"Mello, if I can put up your personality, I think I can put up with you being in the mafia."

"Bitch." He laughed.

I suddenly kicked my legs up and placed them over his lap.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Just getting comfortable."

"There's no getting rid of you, is there?" He winked.

"Touche." I lifted one foot and kicked him gently in the head.

"Hey! You're always attacking me!" He yelled.

"No I'm not! That's a lie!" I yelled back.

"You hit me with a book yesterday!"

"Exactly, that was yesterday, that's not always. It's been a whole day since I last attacked you. Now please be quiet or I'll attack you with tickles."

"Don't you dare!"

(Music: I Like Your Hair ~ by Scotty Vanity / It won't upload here but go watch the Mello version - search Mello likes your hair on youtube, it's great)