And So On...

Y/N pov

(A/N I think I'm meant to be writing "you" rather than "I" ? Well I never did this and hey I have to be different. It's all about me ok *wink wink*)

💐💍💒

Mello unlocked the door, then picked me up and carried me over the threshold.

"Mihael! Put me down, you know I hate being lifted!" I shrieked, close to tears.

He quickly placed me back down and rubbed my cheeks.

"It was just for a second babe. It's romantic. It's tradition. Don't hate me."

"Of course I don't hate you, you idiot. You're my husband." I gave him a huge hug.

"Welcome back, lovebirds!"

We turned around to see Matt lying on the couch with his DS and the biggest smile on his face. He jumped up and he and Mello had a bro hug, then it was my turn for a big Matty hug.

"I missed you." All three of us said at once, then we all laughed.

"Missed you bro." Mello punched Matt in the arm, a bit too hard. Matt grimaced.

"Alright dude." He said as he rubbed his arm. "So how was the honeymoon?"

"Great! But we worried about you." I told him.

"I was fine. Ok I was bored as fuck. I had my games of course, but I missed my pals. I was so bored I even named my DS. Like you always bugged me to Y/N."

"Awesome! What did you call him, her, whatever?" I asked.

"Rover." He announced proudly.

Mello and I both broke out laughing. Poor Matt looked crushed.

"What's wrong with Rover?" He asked.

"I don't even know." I replied. "I just didn't expect that."

"Huh." Matt turned away in a huff.

Mello rubbed my back.

"We love it Matt. It's a great name." He said.

I nodded and fell down onto the couch.

"Jeevas Christ, am I tired?!" I exclaimed.

"Don't do that." Matt frowned at me. "You know I don't like when you use my name like that."

I looked at Mello. "He's complaining at your wife. Reprimand him for me Mells."

Mells looked like he was about to die with laughter.

"You two are more like a married couple than us."

He sat on the couch beside where I lay and stroked my hair.

"I love you Y/N. I had a wonderful honeymoon."

"Me too." I reached up to kiss him.

"I'm so happy for you too." Matt smiled at us and I knew he was sincere but his eyes were a little sad. I wished so much he had someone too, he was such a good guy.

"Hey let's go out. The three of us back together! We need to celebrate!" I suggested.

Matt's face lit up. "Yes, let's do it!"

He rushed over and threw his arms around us both so we had a group hug.

"Never leave me again." He pleaded.

(Music: Jesus Christ Superstar)

Sorry Matt but I had to...