Terror Time

Mello pov

After Y/N and I had spent some time in our room, we had watched a horror movie, Terror in the Haunted House. Y/N had wanted to watch it because there's a quote from it in an Evanescence song.

The film was awful but we had a good laugh at how bad it was. The best thing about it was all the overacting, it was hilarious.

Y/N loves anime for that reason too, though I don't watch it. I think she's a bit of a drama queen herself lol (A/N - Can one write lol while narrating a book? Well who cares, I'm Mello, I'll do what I want)

We made out for a while after the film, then I watched some sport just because I was too lazy to change the channel. Y/N fell asleep cuddled up to me. I don't even know what sport this is meant to be, though I know all about ice skating from Y/N talking about Yuri On Ice all the time (whether I like it or not) I get jealous of those ice skating guys (she says they're hot) but she's so cute how she talks when she's excited about something.

She's so cute right now. I played with her hair for a while as she slept. (A/N - whoops, Mello mixed up  tenses. He needs to practise before he goes writing any novels - Author chan)

It was late and warm. Matt wasn't back yet. The sport on tv was boring. I didn't want to wake Y/N, so I gently lifted her and carried her to our room, this time to sleep.

(Music: Understanding ~ by Evanescence
Quote mentioned is at the start of the song)