Eliminated

Light pov

I sat down to celebrate my victory. I had made tea and cake especially for the occassion, and I enjoyed them while looking over L's dead body.

"A toast to you L! I knew I'd defeat you. The world is mine now. I will reign as god and no one can stop me."

"Don't be so sure, Light."

"Oh Ryuk, please. Who can stop me now?"

"I'm just saying, don't get so confident that you make simple mistakes."

"I'm god, I don't make mistakes."

"Fine, have it your way. I'm just here for the entertainment anyway."

"Exactly, so keep your god of death mouth shut unless I ask for your opinion."

"Ok. I thought you two were friends though?"

"Friend? I just gave him what he wanted. Always keep your friends close and your enemies closer."

"You certainly kept him close, hyuk, hyuk."

"Excuse me? The sex was only about power. You wouldn't understand, shinigami. I made him trust me and made him vulnerable in every way and then boom! Now I've eliminated him. Exactly as planned. Those other fools from Wammy's House will be even easier to get rid of, just watch."

"Are you gonna sleep with all of them too?"

"No Ryuk. Don't ask about things you can't understand. Go eat some apples and stop bothering me."

"As you wish, Light."