Chocolate Thief

Y/N pov

I sat on the couch eating my way through Mello's chocolate. We had strict rules about not touching each other's chocolate without permission, but I was hungry and too lazy to make anything. I'd go and buy him more before he got back from work. He should have hid his cupboard key better anyway.

I laughed as I realised sonething about the night I'd met him. I had been singing about not needing a man as I got ready to go out that night, and about an hour later I'd fallen in love with Mello.

"I'm such an idiot, aren't I chocolate? You should have warned me, you're meant to be my friend. For that I shall eat you." I snorted at my Shirley Valentine moment.

Just then I heard a key turn in the door. "Oh shit! Please be Matt." I quickly grabbed all the wrappers and sat on them. The door opened and Mello strolled in.

"Hey Y/N, we need to...why do you look so guilty?" He frowned at me.

"Nothing, I'm not, I love you!"

"Ok you've definitely done something." He put his hands on his hips and gave me a stern look.

"I haven't, I promise. Don't you believe your own wife?" I blinked my eyes innocently.

He smiled. "Yes I do believe you. So dance with me." He stepped forward and pulled me up by the hand in a move so swift that I couldn't stop him.

He pointed at the couch. "What's the meaning of this then?"

"Oh I don't know, I think Matt had been sitting there."

He laughed. "You're such a terrible liar. Admit you stole my chocolate and take your punishment."

I sighed. "Ok. It was me, I did it. But how you'd do that quick grabbing move there?"

He gave me a "d'uh" look. "I'm an assassin, babe. You think I don't know moves and tricks to surprise people?"

"Oh yeah. You're like Koro Sensei, minus the tentacles. Though he was more the one being assassined. Assassinated."

He just looked at me for a moment, then shook his head. "I'm not even going to ask. Anyway I'll have to punish you later cos we need go somewhere right now. We can stop on the way so you can buy me more chocolate."