Date Night

(Back to the story. But I forgot I'd brought Lawlight into it. They'll be back soon)

Y/N pov

I awoke to hear Mello yelling, no big deal there. But Matt was yelling back which surprised me. He was always so chill and ignored Mello's tantrums.

I rushed out to the sitting room. Mello was scowling at Matt, who appeared to have thrown his goggles on the floor in a fit.

"What the hell, you two?! What's wrong?" I yelled to be heard over them.

Mello immediately came over and wrapped an arm around me.

"Babe." He purred. "Matt has invited Alizu over here for a date, and we'd already planned a date night in. Tell him to fuck off."

"But Y/N, I'm broke, and we were gonna play video games all night. It's my dream date." Matt pleaded with me.

"Seriously guys, it's not like there's only one room in this apartment. Matt and Alizu will play games in the sitting room."

Mello started to protest but I carried on.

"It's only their second date, they need to be somewhere Alizu will feel comfortable. And Matt finally has someone to play games with. Be happy for him."

"But I want to -"

I covered Mello's lip with my finger.

"Mello, you and I will stay in our bedroom. There's plenty of activities we can do in there. I'll make sure we're stocked up on chocolate. Ok babe?" I kissed his cheek.

"Oh...ok, great!" He grinned.

"Y/N, you should work for the United Nations peace thing." Matt grinned at me too.

"I've been told that before actually. But that was before I married a mafia boss." I threw Mello a pretend dirty look.

"You love it!" He said as he grabbed me and picked me up.

"Put me down, you bastard!" I yelled, hitting his back with my fists.

He and Matt just laughed, as Mello carried me back to bed.

*That evening*

I'd helped Matt set everything up for his date, well he'd set up the games and I'd set out some food and drink.

"Now you know where everything is, right? Just knock on the door if you need anything else." I instructed.

"Like heck I will. Interrupt you two, are you kidding me? If I want to see porn I'll just go online."

"Excuse me!" I punched his arm as the doorbell rang.

He literally jumped up and down squealing.

"Oh my god, Matt is in love." I smiled as I went to open the door.

Alizu looked gorgeous as usual, in a snart yet casual black dress and knee high socks. I kissed her on both cheeks, making her giggle.

"You're so cute. Enjoy your gaming night you two."

(A/N - Has no idea about games so can't really fill in their date details for now, sorry)

I waltzed back into the bedroom, like literally danced with an invisible partner.

"You idiot. Get over here." Mello laughed from the bed.

"Excuse me? Do I know you?" I asked, blinking innocently.

"Oh! Oh yeah." Mello stood up and walked over to me. He tapped my imaginary partner's shoulder and asked if he could have this dance. Soon we were both waltzing around like complete idiots, but his smile was worth everything.