chapter 1

Hai everyone. This is my first book. Please do encourage me...

Ridima pov

I am in my hostel room packing my bags in hurry as I have to catch train to Delhi to attend my cousin saru's marriage .

she is my aunts daughter and I am the last member in my family to attend bocz everyone have already reached and enjoyed all the cermonies.

There are still 2 more days for marriage and I havn't started my shopping yet . so,I planned to do shopping at delhi with all my devil sisters.

I am in hurry and my phn started ringing and I pick up the call it is my besty who always irritates me i just lifted and asked her to come to room.

I was done my packing and about to leave, my devil came.
The bags are on my bed and she started to unpack my bags .

I shouted "Are you out of mind".

she just smiled and said" i just wanted to see which dresses you packed for marriage "

And I just controlled my laugh this girl never stop suprising me .

I bid bye to her and about to move to station and then she reminded me to say bye to my gang .I have a gang of 6 members we are like a family and we share every little thing with each other.

I am doing my undergraduation in chennai. I messaged them and left to station.

As I am late and I am so worried that I may miss my train and I asked driver to drive as fast as he can. I am happy as I found the train is late by an hour. I just found my platform and placed my heavy luggage and brought water and some edibles.

I am checking my phn and it started ringing its from my mother to inquire about my journey. I cut the call as I found train is coming.