chapter 26

Ridima pov

we came out of the car biding bye to Jiju as saru will be in my home until my wedding. We are entering inside. But the scene in hall made me wordless. I felt like earth under me is trembling.

"Aa....ra..v... why are you here?" I asked immediately seeing him in hall along with Likith.

"What do you mean by why he is you here beta?" Papa said

"Papa..I thought that they will come late" I said to my papa

"How can we come late Ridu..when you are getting married" Aarav said fearing me.

"We came to suprise you Ridu..." Likith said

"But who invited you? I didn't invite you" I said to Likith but seeing Aarav

Yes I didn't invite them. If he saw Aarav in wedding I am sure he'll be angry and I can't make him anger again.

"Beta why didn't you invite them? As far as I know you all are good friends" papa said in a questioning tone

"No..papa not like that I forgot to tell them as I am busy with works" I said trying to satisfy papa

"Ok..beta go and fresh up" Papa said

"Di..stop there and tell me how is the ride with jiju" my sister said trying to tease me.

I laughed to her question
bcoz I remembered all the movements of us.

"Ohh...my dhi is shy" my another cousin said

All are laughing seeing me and I can't control my laugh and joined with them and then I saw Aarav whose face is as red as beetroot with anger and he signalled me to stop laugh and I stopped laughing and walked to my room just to escape from his wierd looks.

I am in my room scolding myself for listening to Aarav. Someone came inside. It'll be Saru bcoz I know only she'll come into my room.

"Saru I have to tell a lot of things " I am speaking to her but no response came and I turned around to see her but I am shocked to see Aarav

Karthik Pov

We are in mall on second floor selecting shirts for Amrith. I am not interested in shopping now as I am not with her.

"All this dresses are perfect for you. Come we will go and check whether they have completed or not" I said to Amrith

"So you want to see her and that's why you are asking me to take what ever I pick" Amrith said

"No..it's not like that. What you have picked are perfect" I said and they both laughed and I dragged them to first floor where Saru bhabhi is present.

We are reaching towards them and I heard her praising a dress. Why all the ladies fall for a dress easily that to a good looking guy like me!!!

Amrith took bhabhi with him to pay the bill. It's my turn now to pay the bill. I am about to call her to come with me but she suddenly put that dress on table and walked towards Bhabhi.

I took that dress and walked towards the counter and said to pack the dress but she denied.

Then I said that I am not buying dress for her and suddenly her facial expressions changed and I couldn't stop laughing. Amrith interrupted our fight. I said that we are not fighting and walked out of the mall.

Again there is a fight to make her sit in car.

"Every time do I have to invite to come in our car?" I said to her.

Yes it is her car also. Whatever that belongs to me is her's too. We are walking towards the car and Saru bhabhi called us and asked her to come with them.

I tried hard to make her come with me but I failed as what bhabhi said is quite convincing.

I want to go with them to her home but then I remembered that I am having an important meeting so I drove to office leaving Nandu in his place.

After I went to office I got totally involved in work and meeting.

I completed the meeting and came to my cabin and then I remembered that I have not given her the dress. I thought of sending it by any of my worker but taken aback as I can see her one more time keeping this as a issue.

I called Amrith so that I can go without any fear.

"Amrith come to my place so that we can go and see bhabhi as I know you are desperate to see bhabhi and I can help you with this" I said to Amrith.

"Haha....hahaha....stop all this Karthik and correct your sentence as I am desperate to see Ridima" he said stressing the last words.

"I am not desperate man..come we will go" I told Karthik.

We are driving towards her house talking with each other but this time whole conversation is about my wedding.

We reached the home and I can see all are present in hall but she is not there.

I took blessing from my in laws.

"Hai jiju...you can't live leaving my di for few hours" her sister said.

"No..no..not like that actually I came to see you. Afterall you are more beautiful that your di" I said making her laugh.

"Stop jiju..you are good at teasing but if my di listened you saying I am more beautiful than her
... you will be dead" she said

"Ma..where is..?" I didn't finished the sentence and reply came from her sister that she is in her room

"Maa... can I go and see her? Actually my mom gave her dress" I said lie because again I can't make fun here.

"Yes beta you can go. She is in her room" Maa gave permission easily.

"Tq Maa..." I said to her Mom

I am about to stand up and reach her room but I don't know where her room is.... So I looked towards bhabhi asking her to tell the room. bhabhi came forward to tell but Ridhu's sister interrupted.

"Jiju...I will tell you but you have to give me a gift" she said

"Ok fine...I will give you next time but now show her room" I said to her

We are walking towards her room which is in first floor. She is about to call her but I asked her not to call her as I wanted to see her suprised.

"Ok...jiju as your wish" she said and left from there.

I opened the door and shocked to see her in that stupid arms again. Seeing me they separated and my anger reached peaks and I walked inside the room.

Hai guys...

How is the chapter?

Hope you all liked it and enjoyed reading.

What Karthik will do now?

Why Aarav hugged Ridima?

What will happem next?

Keep guessing guys...

Till next chapter byee..

Happy reading😍😍😍