Chapter 67

Karthik pov

Ohh..she even didn't messaged me once. If it's gonna be like this I will miss her alot.

So what about suprising her..

I thought of taking her on a date. It's been so long that we went out and spent together so I it's an amazing plan.

Today is her first day and she didn't have much time for me and coming days she will be more occupied by her work.

So let me take a chance to celebrate her success and also get some time alone with her.

I intentionally sent the driver and made the watchman to handover her keys.

She opened the door and I caught her hand and dragged her inside. She is tensed at starting but later she smiled as she recognised my touch.

Aww...my wify.

"Karthik..." She said with shock evident on her face.

"Ridu.." I said to tease her.

"What are you doing at this hour and who allowed you to come out?" She asked with angry tone.

"I came to meet my wife and you stop shouting" I said blowing air on her face.

She smiled a little. Thank god her smile is back.

"So what shall we do?" She asked.

"I want to do alot baby but not now" I said and she blushed hard.

"Let's go on a ride" I said but she saw me with a confused eyes again.

"What happened?" I asked as I don't know the meaning of her confused eyes now.

"But you offended me to drive previously" she said smirking.

"Ok then let me drive" I said and opening the door.

"Don't even dare to do that Karthik. It's very big thing that you came out at this hour" she said shouting.

"So let's go" I said and she drived to a restaurant and we have food.

We prefered a private table so that there will be no wierd looks from people.

She is continously telling me what had happened in office  without even a pause.

Ohh..my god how can she talk that much.

I thought of having a long drive but taken aback the idea as she is tired and moreover she didn't like the thought of staying out.

The days are passing as a minutes. She is showing me at morning and at night. She is totally occupied with work.

But the thing that is making me happy and proud is she is managing both her duties as wife and as a women leading such a big company.

But to make her more occupied her college also started few days back. I don't think she even knew about it.

I took don't want her to strain her more by adding another task to her.

She is waking me at 5AM everyday for my exercises and sleep once she got confirmed that I am working out. I laugh for her cuteness.

She pecks me before going to office and even messages me to check whether I had food tablets or not.

I even felt asleep sometimes before she came home. I even arranged security for her as she is getting late to reach home.

When I check her I saw see how pale she is becoming now a days.

I appointed a caretaker for her who will be giving food at time to her. I can't keep her health at stake. Coming to me I am cured now and can move my hand in 360 degrees.