Epilogue

Dedicated to all my lovely readers.

Hai readers...

Here is the epilogue..I have added another chapter as I can't make it up in one chapter.

I am little sad as this book ended but not a problem as every good part of life should end to give another  wonderful part. 

Here is your epilogue...

Keep supporting me and enjoy reading UNEXPECTED TWIST.

After  4 months.

Karthik pov

Today is the last day of my wife at college. From past four months she is attending college as it will not be a difficult task to attend halfday sessions.

Every 15 days we are going for checkup. I even didn't had that extreme levels of tension even when I am dealing with my projects but every time when we visit doctor I feel tensed until the pretty old lady say that my wife is fine.

Her baby bump is more visible now days and I loved it more. At nights I am habituated to sleep by caressing her bump and kissing my princess.

Yaa coming to that I am having a  strong belief that we are going to have little baby resembling my Ridu..

But she is so determined to have a baby boy. She is even fighting with me whenever this topic come between us. She wants a baby boy just like me.

Anyways whoever it might be the whether baby boy or girl we both are happy and they will grow as our prince/ princess.

I should finish all my work soon as I have to go to her to wind up  formalities in her college. She will be writing her final exams which are after a month or more.

I don't want to waste her academic year and top above that my biwi can even top even without  attending the college.

I even wonder how smart our kids will be as we both are talented and smart....

I completed my work and started to drive towards her college.

Ridima pov

I am pampered by all the people around me. All are paying  utmost care about my eating habits, exercises and what not everything.

I can't help smiling when Karthik took me for pregnancy shopping.

"Karthik what are we doing here" I asked him suspectingly.

"To buy clothes for you baby" he said.

"There are loads of clothes in my wardrobe. No need to waste money now" I said.

"Ohh..my innocent biwi..all those clothes are useless in coming few months and at that time you can't pick your favourites. So let's do for what we are here" she said pulling me close to him

"Karthik we are at public" I said making my eyes big.

"So what biwi? I am your husband" she said. Now my possessive husband is back.

He brought a vast collection of clothes even I insist him not to buy as Karthik Chouhan will not listen any advices and will stick to his decision.

Officially today is the final day of my college as I don't want to telecast people that I am pregnant.

My baby bump is little visible and I love it whenever Karthik careses, showers kiss to over baby.

The most exciting part is he even talks with baby. When I asked whether he has gone mad or what he said that baby can listen to us so I indulged a habit of listening slow songs and making myself peaceful.