Bonus Chapter

Hai readers...

Here is your bonus chapter...

Enjoy reading...

After 4 yrs.

Ridima pov

Ridu...get down fast we are getting late" I heard Karthik shouting from downstairs.

Give us 5 mins" I shouted back as I am struggling with Rithika.

She is so stubborn like Karthik. Only the facial features are mine but she is an xerox of her father.

Mumma.....Do you know what happened yesterday"  she is say as I am combing her hair.

Immediately Rithik ran and sat in my lap. Something is fishy. He sits in my lap when ever he did wrong. He used to sit in my lap and see with small honey eyes.

What happened Sona?" I asked holding my Rithik.

Mumma yesterday Bhai had fight with Anil" she said and I gave a dead glance to Rithik.

Mumma he is the first to start" He said hugging me.

How dare you to fight Rithik even after I warned you previously" I said raising my voice and he stared crying.

What's happening here? We are getting late" Karthik came to room as we are not going out.

Rithik what happened? Why  you are crying?" He asked but there is no response from us.

Ridu..what happened?" He asked in a serious tone.

He had fight with his classmate again" I said in a serious tone.

So you have shouted at my prince right"

Are you supporting his act?"

I am not supporting him but you have to listen to him." I said.

Ok Keep listening to him" I said and walked out.

Karthik pov

Papa he is wrong words to Sona and I gave him a slap" my prince said wipping his tears from back of is hand.

Yes papa" My princess said this time.

Then why don't you say to mumma that your bhai didn't do any mistake" I asked but she smiled mischievously.

Sona.." I said raising my voice a little.

Papa bhai didn't allow me to watch Tv so I said to mumma about his fight" she said giggling but my boys face is turned into anger and he lifted his hand to beat her.

Rithik..." I said and he kept his hand down.

You see Sona from today I will not talk with you. Becoz of you mumma shouted at me" He said and got down of the bed.

Sona say sorry to Bhai" I said and she nodded her head  coming into my lap.

Ok now enough now we will go or else your Nandu mamma will get anger" I said and I  walked out holding my little  princess.

We both saw Rithik sitting in Ridu's lap and she is caressing his hairs.

Papa now mumma will shout at me" My princess said

Don't worry I will manage and you keep sad face and say sorry to bhai" I said and my princess face immediately changed into sad face.

She has got those acting skills definitely from her mother after all my Ridu is a drama queen.

Untill our kids joined in kindergarten. Ridu is totally occupied with their responsibilities. I even asked her to take a job in our company but she refused as she wanted to see them raising.