Chapter 54

Karthik pov

I don't know why she is behaving like a stupid from morning.

She is happy till we reached home last night but suddenly what happened to her.

Even though she is moving away from me I am not leaving any chance to talk with her.

She poured water on me. I can see guilt in her eyes so I said not to feel bad but she shouted at me.

Now my patience reached peaks and I can't anymore with having an explanation for her behaviour.

You know what makes me happy" she said.

Now she is not interested in talking with me so I said  like that.

She is looking at me with tears in her eyes. When she want not talk with me then why she is having tears. It's obvious to be angry with someone when he/ she hurt us. But without any reason she is mad at me and now I don't care. Let her ask for forgiveness still then I am not gona talk with her.

When ever we fight she just escape from me. Last time it's my mistake so I went and took her back to home  but this time it's not go na happen.

It's almost 10pm but I am still in my office. Don't think I am doing work my brain is totally occupied my her.

Then my phn vibrated popping a message.

"Had your dinner?"

Ohh really when she is worried about me she shouldn't have left me. Then what is need to show this fake concern.

I didn't bother to rply her and went to home.

As expected my mom is waiting for me. She served me food. "How is Ridu?"  Mom asked

How I will know about her?" I said in rply.

Have you not talked with her?" She asked and I shook my head in positive.

Mom I want some peace just be silent for sometime" I said and she sat silent.

My room is empty without her. I fresh up and jumped on bed. I am trying hard to sleep but what to do I am unable to sleep without her by my side and dozed in to sleep unknowingly.

Ridu..Coffee" I said in sleep but came to realise that she is not with me.

I got ready to leave for office. How will she go to college. Shall I go and drop her 🤔

No you shouldn't leave this much easy Karthik my brain said. You should go and pick her..my heart said.

Finally my brain won but I can't allow her to go alone so let me send car for her.

Pick Madam from her house and drop her at college" I said to my driver.

By this time she would have be in college I thought as I saw our pic on my desktop.

It was our wedding pic..how cute she is then. I don't mean she is not cute now but she is looking like a perfect Indian Bride...

My phn rang and it's from the person I send to drop her at college.

Sir Madam is not willing to came in car. She said she can go alone" he said and my anger reached peaks.

How dare Ridu you are?"  I said a little bit loud

She will be bro....after all she is your wife" Nandu said coming inside and I saw Amrith behind him.

What this two people are doing here? It's have been a long time we have met in my office.