Chapter 69

Dedicated to all my lovely readers.

Love you all for your support.

I am little sad as this is the last but one chapter but even more tensed how I will be when I am writing epilogue😏.

Happy reading😍😍.

Share your views about the epilogue what you guys are expecting so that I will be writing according to that.

Karthik pov

I went to bachelors party. Ridu is so stubborn to send me. But I have my own ways to make her tell yes.

I didn't drink at starting but this guys insisted me so I had a glass.

I thought to message her but to my happiness she called me.

"Don't drive as I know you are drunk" she said and I laughed.

So let me do a prank..I thought to myself.

I acted as I am totally drunk just to see her reactions. But the result is damm shock. She even didn't saw me and turned aside.

I acted as I got hangover. As I thought she acted coldly with me and I said the truth and she immediately hugged me.

Finally today is Nandu's marriage and I am happy bcoz I never thought he will be in a relationship and more over he is marrying his love.

Today My Ridu is looking damm beautiful and I can't even take my eyes from her. She is wearing maroon saree which is radiating her skin tone. As her choice I wore a maroon suit. We both are looking perfect.

Today everyone's eyes will be on us making us the center of attraction in the wedding. I even wonder that all relatives will think we are bride and bridegroom.

We both headed to venue as are we are getting late and moreover if I stayed for some more time I will mess her makeup and she will shout at me which I don't want but I can't keep away from her so I encircled my hands around her waist and she gave her beautiful smile.

As we reached the venue I opened the door and offered my hand and my princess took it immediately.

We both are walking over the RedCarpet and media is surrounded all over taking our pics and I pulled her close to me.

"Sir one pic pls" A media person asked and I agreed to it as I want to show my beautiful wife to world after a long time as we are away from media after a long time we are infront of media.

We gave several posses for cameras and I know we will be at front page of newspapers.

As soon we went in some of my cousins dragged my wife away saying they need her.

I don't know what work they have with her.

I am busy with talking with few of my relatives and guest mostly my bussiness man who came here.

"Karthik do act like Bussinessman here also" Amrith said.

This man he himself telling me but he has done the same thing over here. But now a days I wondered how Amrith got this much of patience. He is short tempered but not more than me .

But now a days he is full filling every wish of bhabhi. Bhabhi is having a baby bump and the little one will be born soon.

We both walked to our ladies as the time to tie the knot has arrived.

Ridima pov.

Finally my besty is getting married and I am happy for both of them. They both are perfectly equal in all the aspects.