chapter 2

Ridima pov

I settled in my seat and started reading a novel and was lost in reading.

After sometime there was a man beside me who is looking handsome in his brown suit with a beard and awesome skin tone😉 .

He is on a call and i was lost in admiring his looks I came in to my senses when he shouted on call and i came to realise other side on the call is a girl who is crying .

He is so rude and cut the call in full rage and turned towards me.

I just hide my face with novel in my hands just to escape from his harsh looks. Now i came to realise that he owns successful bussiness .

A man came to him and asked him whether he need anything. He replied in a very serious tone and that poor fellow left with a dull face 😏.

I ignored him for couple of hours and he is busy in his minding his own business.

It's 9  pm I had my dinner but that man didn't have dinner and enjoying music again that poor fellow I guess he is his PA came with dinner I can say it is from a gud restaurant and I am observing his every act when I was distrubed by my phn this tim it is from my papa . He has an habit to call me before he goes bed daily but to say I am so suprised that he called me even though in his busy schedule as he is organising works .

I continously spoke to him about an hour not allowing my papa to talk even a single word I observed the person beside me while talking  I don't know why he is giving a wried look to me 🤔

Hai guys hope u enjoying the story.

Is Ridima fall in love with unknown guy?

Let's see how her life will turn bcoz of this person .

Pls vote and comment