chapter 20

This is an unedited chapter. There will be spell errors I hope you don't mind.

Happy Reading

Ridima POV

I am out of my college waiting for auto at 4 am early in the morning.

I don't know how I will go to my place with out even reserving ticket. I should catch the train at 4.30 am. Our college is near to station. Before I love to travel alone but now I am afraid of traveling.

First I should find auto and then train. It will be hard to find auto at this time as no one will be waiting to drop me at station at this hour.

I couldn't find any vehicle. I even didn't denied when Likith asked me that he will drop me at station. Yes I denied as I can't complicate my life further.

Suddenly a car stopped infront  of me. I am scared for sudden action. Who the hell is this? He will be dead now.

A man came out of the car. Then I observed car it's Benz.

"Mam get inside" that person told.

Who are they? Are they going to kidnap me? Why they are asking me to get in? They don't know that I know karate and I can save myself.

"I think you assuming me as some one. Tell me whom do you want" I asked them hopping that they approach me instead of someone.

"Mam we came for you. Flight is on run way and we have little time" that man said.

Flight...? What's happening? Who told them to approach me?

"Can you tell me who are you?" I asked him.

"Mam you will understand soon can you please came with us" that man said in a pleading tone.

How can I trust an unknown person? I am in my thoughts suddenly my phn vibrated.

It's again private number. Now I know who send these people. It's undoubtedly Mr.Rude.

I attented the call.

"Get in to the car. Don't waste your time in thinking and shocking. You have more surprises get ready to face it" he said and ended the call.

I sat in car with out any quiry. Why he is doing this? Is he anger on me or he revelled every thing?

"Mam we reached can you please get down" that person said .

Now I am in airport. I found a plane in run way with a name "Chouhan Groups".

It means the plane belongs to Mr. Rude. Why he want me get to Delhi. I am sure he is the  reason for what my mom said at night.

It's a long journey and I am alone in this plane and I can't even talk or browse net.

The  part  which is irritating me more this air hostess. They are disturbing me for every half an hour or more with a juice or sandwich. I told them I don't want anything but they are not leaving me.

"Mam please have something else sir will fire us from job" one of them said in a sad tone.

Ohh...God!! Every one are afraid of him. Mr.Rude you are frightening everyone. But you can't scare me. You have a nice punch in my hands when I reach their.😜😜😜