Chapter 62

Ridima pov

"He gained consciousness" Nurse said running out of the ICU.

I can't say how happy I am after knowing that he gained consciousness.

All of my family members ran to see him but I stood there without dumbflod.

I know he want to see me first once he gains consciousness but I can't...I just can't...

How can I face him now after all what had happened is bcoz of me. I don't even have any courage to see him. Seeing him in that state is making more guilty for my actions.

By my heart didn't controlled and I peeped my head into the room to see him but I didn't find him.

Even I am not able to see him I found myself some what peaceful staying some what near to him.

I heard he is arguing with mom and I thought to go out as it will be bad if anyone find me peeping inside.

I sat in corridor and tears started to run down my cheeks.

"Bhabhi, Karthik want to see you. Came fast" Nandu bhai said and now I can't stop going to him.

Once I went inside he asked all of them to excuse us giving me a cool glance.

"How are you?" I asked

"Does it matter to you?" He said in a very cold tone.

So he is anger with me. Tears that are warning to came out at anytime took their place.

I said out all those words that are in my heart.

When I said him that I hidden it from him I can see angry in his.

Ridu...you are dead this time...No one can save you...this are the immediate thoughts that are came into my mind once I saw his angry face.

He suddenly screamed out and I am really worried and about to ran out to call docter but he caught my wrist making me confused.

Ridu hold here he said pointing the injury part and me stood in right-side of his bed I leaned on him and caught his injury.

He suddenly captured my lips making me scare and confused.

I pulled him away making sure not to hurt his injuries and saw him with a confused eye's.

"This is the only medicine that can cure me now baby" he said smirking and pulled me into kiss.

It is rough one and I can know how angry is. I fighted for the domiance but soon gave up as I can't win him. He continued to kiss and soon it's turned into a passionate kiss.

I am pulling him but he is not in a position to stop.

We both turned towards the door when we heard the coughing.

It's Nandu bhai and I pulled him little away but he pulled me close.

"What are you doing?" Karthik asked Nandu bhai.

"I should be the one to ask. All are worried about you and here you are doing dirty with Bhabhi" Nandu bhai said making me shy.

"There are many more dirty things that I have to do with your bhabhi,so get out" he said

"Cool Karthik...atleast remember your position" Nandu bhai said teasing him more but Karthik being Karthik can scare anyone with his looks.

"Enjoy Bro" Bhai said closing the door with lots of laughs.

"Karthik what's all this" I said in a annoyed tone.

"What have I done now ?" He said in laughs.