chapter 44

Karthik pov

She asked me where are we going and I said US I thought to say the truth but it's not the correct time...

She will definitely shout at me and I can't keep show in public.

She is more excited she went to mom and said very happily that we are going for US..

"So...honeymoon" mom asked teasingly and she laughed aloud and that made me more sad.

I don't even signed a single file but immersed in thinking about her.

I don't know how time ran and suddenly saw the clock and it's 10pm...I even don't have the courage to face her if she saw me she will definitely understand that I am worried..

I went to home and tried hard to escape from her looks..but she didn't left any chance to know the reason...

"What happened?" She asked me closing the laptop

Why I am keeping this as a secret? She should know this now or later any how it's time to tell her....

"Come on here..." I said pulling her close to me

"What I am saying may make you mad but this is all bcoz of us?"

"You are killing me Karthik first tell me" she said seeing into his eyes.

"We are not going to US" I said

"Then are you going alone"

I didn't told her that I am going but she understood in reverse.

"Y..ou ar..e go...ing" I said stammering this is the first time I am stammering and that too with my wife.

But it's not bcoz of fear but with the love and care I am having for her....

"What..Why will I go?" She shouted at me if it's not her shouting he or she would have got a slap from me...

"For your studies..." I said again in a convincing tone..

"I am not going anywhere" she as a declaration and ran out crying...

What I thought has happened? I know she will cry for this...

I thought to ran after her but afraid that she will shout at me.

It's already 1 hr she went out and I am in my room sitting idle....

I went out and saw her sleeping in hall...what happened to her now?

I saw her face and strains are still present...how worried my baby is....

I know she is not sleeping but acting...if my wife would act in movies she would get oscar for sure...

I know how to end her action sequence..I leaned to kiss her on forehead but she woke up and our lips touched and I captured her lips...

She is pushing me hard but I caught her both the hands and turned it around making no way to escape from me..

I left her and she narrowed her eyes and went to room closing the door..

"Ridu...open the door" I said knocking the door slowly as I can't wake mom and dad at this hour.

"I am not going to open...sleep in hall...and don't shout.." she said in a harsh manner

Well this is the punishment for my foolish act of kissing her when she is totally mad at me.

I went to hall but totally thinking about her and drifted into sleep.

Karthik why are you sleeping here?" Mom said making me awake

"Nothing mom I worked till late night and came out as I can't distrub her and slept without knowing"