chapter 42

Ridima pov

"Ac...achu....achu.." he sneezed and I laughed out.

"Baby it's not joke" he said but I teased him again and he ran to catch me.

"Karthik you are ill take rest" I said while running away from her but he caught me and pinned me to the wall caging me between his arms.

My hubby is becoming more naughty now a days...we are so close to each other I can feel his breath over my face....

"Karthik leave na..." I spoke hardly controlling my feelings and he pulled me close by my waist and my hands neatly wrapped around his shoulders

"Shall I give you reward for your action" he asked

"Yes..but what is it..." I am saying and he captured my lips I didn't opened my mouth and then he pinched my belly and I screamed and he took the total control over me and I kissed him back I pushed him back when I am out of breath and he left me walking towards the coat.

I feel shy to see him and ran out and I drank complete bottle of water I felt shy to go face him I gained all my courage and went to call him for lunch but found him in deep slumber.

I sat beside him for sometime and walked out of the room as I may distrub him and found a file. I started working on it and almost finished when he came to me

"Ridu..what are you doing?"

When he saw the file I can see shock in his eyes, he appreciated me and I felt happy then I remembered that he didn't had his lunch and ran to kitchen and brought soup and kichidi and asked him to have

He refused to have it and behaving like a kid I fed him food and he asked me to have it.

We both went out for shopping I denied him when he asked me becoz I know if I went for shopping I will be involved in it but he demanded more so I agreed to him.

I am selecting my dress and giving him one by one and doing my shopping.

He asked me to came for biling and I refused and went to trail room.

He is telling me how I am looking and I can see a sadness in his face I laughed to myself for teasing him.

"Karthik..." I said while opening the door and found a girl in his arms and immediately closed the door I quickly changed in to my clothes and ran infront of him.

"You continue your trails session mean while we will have coffee" these are the words which ran in to my ears and they went away leaving me alone that made me more anger.

How dare he is to leave me alone? I sat in a mall but tears are forming in my eyes and I am hardly controlling its have been more than half an hour and he didn't came

I totally lost my patience and thought to go home when he came running to me.

I immediately walked to our car and closed my eyes. He tried to talk but I cut him off.

An ackward silence occupied between us through out the journey I closed my eyes when we reached I ran to our room and covered myself with comforter and allowed all the tears to flow down.

I have been in the same state since more than 2 hrs.

"Ridu...wake up" he said trying to take the blanket from my face but I caught it hard

"Have food how are you going to stay like this?"

"I don't want anything just leave me I am so sleepy" I said and he pulled my blanket

"Why are you crying?"

"How does that bother you?"

"What do you mean by that?"